GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I love my little Candlewick sprite skin, it's charming.  However, I got it out of a black lion chest with key, and did not pay 1600 gems for it like the other skins.  I tend to think that may be the biggest deterrent. 

I would welcome more for 600 maybe, 1600....no.  

• Like 5

Something that I've been thinking about; would love more 'feminine' armor pieces/outfits that male characters could wear. Skirts, etc. I main sylvari and lorewise they're supposed to be rather bemused about gender roles/gender norms, so it would make sense that a male sylvari wouldn't think anything of wearing a skirt or anything else that is deemed particularly feminine. The maid outfit was an instant buy for me when it came out, but I'd like something a touch less 'cosplay', so to speak, haha.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2024 at 11:35 PM, Danikat.8537 said:

I'm kind of indifferent to it because I rarely use the jade bot, but I'm surprised they haven't made more. Although it's not the first time they've made a new cosmetic item and then stopped releasing variants - when was the last time we got a new mail carrier?

I don't even know what to make of a mail carrier. How does it even work? What's the point of it? That's why I never bothered to buy any of them.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

I don't even know what to make of a mail carrier. How does it even work? What's the point of it? That's why I never bothered to buy any of them.

When you send or receive mail, or buy/sell on the Trading Post a pigeon flies past your character, collecting or delivering the message/items/gold. The default one is small and grey so it can be hard to see. The mail carriers replace it with a different animation, most of which are bigger and more noticeable.

The easiest way to see them in action is to hang around the Trading Post or bank in a city and watch other players characters. You'll see a bunch of different animations appear around them. The most noticeable is probably the anniversary mail carrier because it's huge and overhead, but the bee dog and quaggan are probably the clearest since they move slower and you can see them carrying a letter.

Like all cosmetics it doesn't change the function, it's just another way of customising your character.

Hey, I really love the look of the dyeable wings (backpack)  part of the Canthan Phoenix Glider & Wing Combo. It has been over a year that this pack was available in the Gem Store, are there any plans to bring it back anytime soon?

Edited by DyingStar.3698

I wasn't on for a few weeks during the winter sales for the : "Hound Of Balthazar" warclaw skin can you please bring it back for a second? please? also some new warclaw skins that look like K9's would be cool. maybe a krytan drakehound? or a St. Bernard? please thank you!!!

wvw players spend a lot of money, give us puppyclaws!!! (please? 😅)

New Item Idea: A "Coat Cape" Style Shoulder skin.
So far we had several capes skins, but none that would attach properly to the shoulders.
I believe it could bring a nice modern touch.

As a second suggestion: getting better Caps-Style Headpiece skins could be neat... it really feels like Tailor Produced Skins are not very common.
Got some nice pants skins recently for all classes, new Heads that aint just metal armor looking could be rad.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I'm back in the game after 2 years and I'm trying to convince a friend to come play again with me, and he told me 'I want to play an elf and there is no elf in gw2', then I found the 'Pointed Ears Package', please bring it back in the store so I can gift it to him (and to me too lol).

Edited by Alinor.8719

Hello my fellow game mates and hard working devs !

please PLEASE PLEASE can you put ghostly outfit back in the store i'm begging on my knees i just can't do without it, being born on the halloween day and not being able to get it for years makes me tear i'm begging you guys.

Please

Kindest regards

Edited by Sixt.1305
  • Confused 1

The new cat chair coming tomorrow inspired me to ask this. It's not for a specific item, but for any future cat-themed item where it can make sense, be it chair, toy (similar to the dog and skyscale whistles), or just a creature in the world someplace that we can interact with, could we get something cat-themed that includes the "kitty cat activation noise?" You know when you poke a resting cat and it goes "mrrrr?" I feel like that rather important cat effect is missing from this cat-filled game. 😄 

• Like 1

[Update ALL Gemstore Armor Skins to be Available for ALL weight classes]

I don't actually know if this is the correct place to suggest such a thing, but my request is that older armor skins on the gemstore get updated to reflect the same compatibility that newer armor skins get?

IE: Krytan, Trickster, Primeval, etc. Gemstore armor skin sets are updated to be able to be used with all armor classes, not just the ones they were restricted to. Newer armor skins ignore armor weight class regardless of appearance, so it would be nice if the older sets could be updated to do this, too!

Edited by Daigo Matsura.7954