GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:The new 2,000 gem raptor skin is very ornate. I get it; you're a business that needs to make money. But please consider selling some 400-500 gem individual mount skins that are NOT random choices. ty

That's exactly what I came here to say.

The new raptor is nice, if you like the big, bright, flashy model. I haven't completely ruled out buying it but I need to find out how it dyes and give some thought to what I'd do with it first.

But what I really want, and what I've been waiting for since PoF was released is just some relatively plain/'realistic' (for the creatures in question) skins with 3-4 dye channels each which are available by direct sale. For example if I could buy the Savannah Monitor, Tawny Hare, Oasis Skate, Banded Mystic and Spotted Sylph from the RNG packs as a 5-pack (so I'm guaranteed to get those 5) for 2,000 gems I'd do it immediately.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:The new 2,000 gem raptor skin is very ornate. I get it; you're a business that needs to make money. But please consider selling some 400-500 gem individual mount skins that are NOT random choices. ty

That's exactly what I came here to say.

The new raptor is nice, if you like the big, bright, flashy model. I haven't completely ruled out buying it but I need to find out how it dyes and give some thought to what I'd do with it first.

But what I really want, and what I've been waiting for since PoF was released is just some relatively plain/'realistic' (for the creatures in question) skins with 3-4 dye channels each which are available by direct sale. For example if I could buy the Savannah Monitor, Tawny Hare, Oasis Skate, Banded Mystic and Spotted Sylph from the RNG packs as a 5-pack (so I'm guaranteed to get those 5) for 2,000 gems I'd do it immediately.

I'd recommend looking at Dulfy's video of this new skin in motion. That killed my even remotely wanting it.

First of all, the new feathered raptor looks great, i love him!

But may i suggest some changes, the tail looks odd when i jump - maybe let the tailfeathers fold together to a smaller ome, just like real peacocks do - and expand once it is landed

Next - a other feathered raptor, same skin, but without the extravagant feathers - the "female" version,v something that looks similar to a female peacock (maybe a bit cheaper, because that ones won't be as fancy)

And if you do both peackock raptor versions, please add an extra animation, everytime a male peackock-raptor looks at a female peackock raptor (while standing), the tail of the male peacock raptor buffs up like a real peackock when he sees a real female peackock hen

2 Things:1: Why not add a tab to the crafting stations that allow players to pick up items and crafting supplies purchased from the Trading Post?2: Why not add a different skin in the gem store to contrast the peacock skin, like a Griff skin or Jackal skin etc. Or something darker for the necro's or dark guardian players etc. To add some diversity and help increase sales during a release?

Random small accessories like earrings, priced for like 50 gems. When I buy gems to get other stuff, I generally have 50-150 left over, and wish there were more small things I could buy with them instead of just converting them to gold. Asura especially have such big ears, it'd be nice to be able to get some cute earrings to go along with my outfits! Heart earrings, snowflake earrings, earrings made to match different outfits, gemstone earrings, you can bet I'd buy every one of them. (It'd be double-nice if they were visible with outfits on).

More cute dresses for asura girls! This is so important to me and I would spend so much money on these! I'm tired of getting only the male skins for everything. As much as I love the carapace armor as-is, the lack of butterflies for my adorable, girly asura absolutely breaks my heart! The winter outfit is cute, but not satisfying. I need more frills, lace, and bows! Butterflies and flowers and hearts, on poofy skirts with cute shoes and cute headpieces. It'd be extra nice if they were sold as armor pieces and not outfits, so I could mix-and-match, but it doesn't matter as long as I get to look cute~!

Some more simple auras would be cute too, like the bat one and winter's presence, but from the gem store. Maybe even just some sparkles around the character -- doesn't even need to be dye-able, but it could be.

I agree, I love the skin but 2000 gems (especially when you live in Canada) is more than I can afford for 1 mount skin, the game itself cost that much. I would love to see another chaos item to go with my gloves...ex. Chaos boots :D I would also love to see some new hair styles. Thank you for adding the new key ring, great idea.

Hello,sPvP and WvW legendary armor versions should have their own, unique legendary skins opposed to raid-unique Envoy armor.I liked the way how Fractal, sPvP and WvW legendary back pieces have their own skins. I think it should be same for sPvP and WvW legendary armor.I mean they should have some cool animations and/or cool effects/auras like other legendary items. Currently, they have common exotic or ascended armor skinsfor which isn't worth spending +-2700 gold.Please don't lock legendary skins as raid-only, just give alternative ways to craft them or please just add alternative legendary skins to other game aspects.I'm suggesting the same thing for the new ring.What you did with legendary back pieces were really good and made everyone happy, please follow this way.

@Crescelle.9783 said:New hairstyles for Asura -- some cute updos with bangs, and also maybe some with longer ponytails! Just because I'm short doesn't mean I don't want hair that goes all the way down my back like a Norn's.

I'm especially hoping they add new asura hair soon because I want to change up my looks before starting season 4!