GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Josiah.2967 said:

@snoow.1694 said:The good capes like the Emblazoned Cape or Joras Cape were gone far too fast, right when I had exams here in Germany and couldn‘t play much :/ many people, me included, would appreciate them coming back for one week only, my creditcard is desperately waiting lol

You might want to check the Gem store. I remember seeing Jora's Cape.

I just checked and bought it! Thank you Anet!

Primal Spirit skin & War-Torn Marauder - Just put them in the gemstore together or something for a month, that way I can get them while there is money in my account!Also; recreate Gw1 hairstyles & add them to Gw2- Gw2 hairstyles are really bland compared to Gw1 hairstyles & I mean across all expansions- Gw1 had some of the best selections of hairstyles where Gw2... does not.

I remember a few months back, i read a post on reddit about mounts and I thought of the idea for the skimmer to have a cosmetic boat skin for the skimmer whether is an old fashion speed boat, sailboat, kayak, canoe or even have an evil engineered inquest boat. I think it would be perfect not only for the potential of the new expansion possibly being Cantha and the marvelous Jade Sea, but also the fact that it would fit perfect with either a spring or summer fashion cosmetic skin. Beside i would love to ride a boat around in Guild wars 2 not only for exploring and adventure feel but for pirate lovers out there! :p