GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I wonder if one day we'll see more animal based Tool.

Except Skyscale one, the few of them are for gathering. 

Their is no animal animation option for mining and chopping tree.

Skyscale and lunar dog tool are amazing, would love more animal like these :)

Edited by Orack.9756
  • Like 1

I would like to be able to buy access to the maps that come with the living world series without having to plough throw the story.

There are some of us that hate the story and we should not have to pay for something we hate, but the maps would add to our enjoyment  (Maps, minus story).

Edited by Joote.4081

52 minutes ago, SnowHawk.3615 said:

New hairstyles and face designs to choose from, and not racial hair swaps because it's severely lacking and racial hair swap is lazy.

What is a bit of a screw is you get extra faces and hair styles plus more colours if you buy the makeover kit. So they DO they have many more hair styles but you have to pay extra.  So I can't see them giving you any more for free.

Edited by Joote.4081

I would love the ability to transmography equipment such as helmets, cuirasses, or leggings with different sections of outfits

P.S. to go along with this topic, I would love the option to toggle different segments of armor, for example leggings to show or hide certain parts (ie: medium armor tends to have a skirt or robe attached to the armor. If we could toggle these skirts or robes to not show would be amazing and offer way more customization and personalization).

Edited by Foxtrick.9758
Added another relatable paragraph. Didn't want to post twice.

There is a chance that you will start selling the whole armor set instead of those pieces or costumes?

I don't know how your business model works, but for a game based on character customization, the store's offer is quite poor.

Edited by Sibila.5463
translation problem