GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Please make ice climbing tools, ice climbing backpacks, etc. I know lots of ropes and special equipment are needed for ice mountain climbing. Take reference from ice climber gears. The backpack department could use a huge improvement in terms of varieties

3 hours ago, crewthief.8649 said:

Embermane Warclaw skin.

That comes as part of Warclaw frontline mount pack. See https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Embermane_Warclaw_Skin
Is your request for it to be separate for 1/5 of the price of the pack (320 gems)?

----

For May 11 patchday, it would be a good idea for equipment templates to be put on small sale (think 5 pack) again for people to experiment with builds for quickness scrapper, alac mirage, cond thief, reworking all gear after chrono nerfs , variants of firebrand after changes, and maybe any new variant of condi scourge and renegade. Level 80 boost should also be put up if it isn't already. Since it is instanced PvE focused maybe bring back Raider's supply package (Metabolic primer, utility primer, 5 instant repair canister , 5 upgrade extractor , 5 heroic booster).

For the pre-announced WvW events the armistice bastion pass should be up for sale. 

6 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

That comes as part of Warclaw frontline mount pack. See https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Embermane_Warclaw_Skin
Is your request for it to be separate for 1/5 of the price of the pack (320 gems)?

----

For May 11 patchday, it would be a good idea for equipment templates to be put on small sale (think 5 pack) again for people to experiment with builds for quickness scrapper, alac mirage, cond thief, reworking all gear after chrono nerfs , variants of firebrand after changes, and maybe any new variant of condi scourge and renegade. Level 80 boost should also be put up if it isn't already. Since it is instanced PvE focused maybe bring back Raider's supply package (Metabolic primer, utility primer, 5 instant repair canister , 5 upgrade extractor , 5 heroic booster).

For the pre-announced WvW events the armistice bastion pass should be up for sale. 

Oh no, I’d be good with the pack. However, truth-be-told, I’d be buying the pack for that skin alone.

Edited by crewthief.8649

4 hours ago, crewthief.8649 said:

Oh no, I’d be good with the pack. However, truth-be-told, I’d be buying the pack for that skin alone.

Oh okay, was just hoping that your suggestion was clear as it is most likely devs will not overthink anything posted here.

• Like 1

I'd love to see Abaddon's Mask in sale again! (Planning on making a Margonite cosplay character <3__<3) 

It would be a dream come true, if the selection of elemental/aspect eyes were to be expanded, with for example the Elementalist Vabbian Eyes from Guild Wars 1: Nightfall! Same goes for the GW1 Elementalist Ancient armor and the Canthan Elemental Aura headgear! ❤️

Now when we got the anime version of demon wings can we get a REAL kitten demon wings with tail if possible?( iknow there are bat wing but they are not demonic enough).

Also standalone Demon,Dragon,animal tails would be cool too.

Demonic horns ,inspiration https://cz.pinterest.com/pin/794181715534810417/

Big Archangel wings ,for inspiration - https://cz.pinterest.com/pin/314829830208287397/

Demon or Dragon armor set (NOT OUTFIT!)

More gloves and boots like claws .

Two bladed sword skin for GS ? inspiration https://cz.pinterest.com/pin/321022279694884463/

More armor pieces with glowing and pulsing runes or ornaments like Runic armor set or Chronomancer's Epaulets ( i would like to see whole set with these shoulders)

More aura infusion which dont affect whole body . Something similiar to effect from Signet of Courage from Guardian.

(And also i want Charr as a mount and Asura as a pet! 😄 )

Edited by Venomeq.2590

I absolutely love the Raven Mantle and it seems i just missed it in the march sale. Could you bring it back to the gem store please?

Im a bit scared that i have to wait another year to get my most wanted shoulder skin...

You keep the same race and same armor range, say you change from Human Warrior to Human Guardian, it is technically possible, no pay to win, no powercreep or anything , it would be purely a personal change and nobody would be affected . The game is 9 years old almost, things change and not everybody enjoy the same amount of free time as before, not enough time to repeat whole living story+exp from scratch on another class.

Limit it at once per account, charge thousand of gems for it..doesn't matter, it should be an option, same armor range and same race, there would be no issues with the personal story or anything, I pray one day we see this option in the store.