GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Gonna request again, but can we get Stylish Shoes back in store? 😭

Also can we get the infinite token for SAB back in store? I have a few friends I want to do tribulations mode with and so far I've not been able to do trib mode with anyone because of it.

Also can the archdemon wings come back in any way, shape, or form? I'd love to get my hands on those delectable pieces of fashion🤤 😋

I really like the way the Zephyrite Paraglider looks. Then I was playing Horizon Forbidden West and thought that same style, but with a Synergetics bent that resembles the shieldwing from that game.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/horizonzerodawn/images/4/48/State_Of_Play_Aloy_Using_Shieldwing.jpg

https://respawnfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Aloy-using-the-Shieldwing-in-Horizon-Forbidden-West-696x348.jpg

Edited by digitalruse.9085

I would like more high quality tan and brownish dyes along with other skin-tone like shades. It'd be very nice for things like Draconic Wings so they match skin tones. Closest I could find to a decent human "brown 1" was Hunt but it's still quite off.

(also what's with the scaled ones not allowing back part to be dyed, I was tempted to buy it before previewing dye channels)

The Aurene Logo Cape that came with the collectors statue.  I have an entire household that plays GW2, but we only needed 1 statue.  Now everyone wants the cape, and I don't know how to decide who gets it...lol.  It would be a lot easier if I could just buy one for everyone.

I need a hammer that is a carrot. In fact maybe an entire Easter theme of weapons of eggs, carrots, chicks, and bunnies. Like a Pastel bow that shoots eggs that go splat. A focus that is just a chick letting out little peeps flapping it's little wings in your hand. A staff with a bunny sitting at the top that cleans it's whiskers. Smaller version with a chick for a scepter. Swords and dagger that are sharpened carrots. Mace a baby carrot. Pastel striped guns with a chick or bunny on it. Torch a flaming carrot, War horn an dyed egg thats shaped. Shield a giant egg. 

One simple request and two more complex request.

1) Seeing as we unlikely to ever get a black-lion-Salvage-O-Matic or an Ascended-Salvage-O-Matic for economic balance reasons, I'd love a gem store purchase which allowed me to put all my black lion salvage kits and ascended salvage kits in a single inventory item respectively. So the idea would be to have a black-lion-kit-tool-box which could consume any number of black lion salvage kits to gain equivalent salvage charges - and then those charges could be consumed to salvage items with the same bonuses as the baseline black lion salvage kits. So this is purely to reduce inventory clutter a bit by compressing all your black lion salvage kits into one item. And obviously the same could be done for ascended salvaging kits.

2) I'd really like a black lion utility belt. I've been collecting black lion power-ups, black lion merchants and exp boosters for years. While they all fairly useful in extremely niche situations, I'm not wasting 20 inventory slots to carry them in the off chance one may be useful. The idea of the utility belt would be a separate (horizontal) inventory tab you could access by pressing some button on screen that could only house black lion consumables. So you'd be carrying all your odd utility items in your utility belt. Like batman 😛 

3)The cost of using waypoints tears at my soul. While you obviously can't just add a gemstore purchase that just reduces the cost of teleporting to waypoints directly (cause economy), a more involved discount system may be viable. The idea would be to get an inventory item which can track how much experience you've gotten on a given map. If you leave a map by any means the experience charge is lost but if you generate 1/4 of an experience bar without leaving the map, the next waypoint teleport you make will have its cost halved. You could call it something like an "Auxiliary teleportation harmonizer" with a description that reads "Makes waypoint teleportation more efficient if given time to perform calculations and absorb ambient magic". It would probably also work well as an enrichment slot item as opposed to an inventory item - as losing 20% extra magic find for this bonus seems a worthy trade-off to ponder.

As a recently returning player after a break of many years, really hoping for the Enchanted Dragon Crown Package to make a return! I had no idea it existed until now and I love dragon-themed items.💗

Edit: And/or the skyscale horns! 

Edited by mishykinz.2140

Vermilion Wings Backpack and Glider Combo, please please! So many gliders & wings being featured but this one I am dying for!

Other insta-buys:

1. Skyscale Hatchling Harvesting Tools or Volatile Magic Harvesting Tools
  2. Mini Dwayna's Messenger
  3. New Horizon Mount Adoption (for Savage Gladiator skin)
  4. Stardrift skins of all kinds!

On 6/23/2017 at 4:21 PM, Gaile Gray.6029 said:

Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

Ummmm where is our Infinite Continuation Coin for Super Adventure Box????