GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

As a returning gemstore item i'd like to see the  Synergetics Cyberskale Skyscale Skin

As a suggestion i'd like to see someday is.
1 -  Head: Very wide Bamboo hat + Bandana that covers mouth. - I have a hard time explaining it but i mean something like ''Silkroad Thief'' on google images.
2 - Head : Party hat just a pointy party/birthday hat.
3 -Outfit : Dragonguard Outfit from Guild Wars 1

Edited by LunaDeviner.6514

New Item Request.

Infinite gathering tools with a glyph that gives Jade Slivers.(Like volatile or unbound do)

I talked with my guildmates about if this would be a possibility and they said it would probably never happen because jade slivers are more useful than the other currency generating tools. Several said they would buy another set of infinite tools if something did come out like this. Thought I would make the request, not only because jade sliver generation would be awesome, but because I would also like to see jade themed gathering tools.  :)

• Like 1

Hi there! I wish for the Aurene wings and Backpack glider combo to be brought back to the store! I know that they may come and go but recently with my work schedule I have missed out on the recent opportunity's to get said backpack and glider combo! 

in all honesty I wish that they would be bought back for at the most a week and at the least 4 days! just so i can secure the wings for the elder dragon I love so much and for the toon that represents her in every way! 

the past 7 years in GW2 have been amazing and ive never requested something to be brought back to the store for a longer period of time! please please head my call and find it in your prismatic encrusted hearts to bring back the combo! ❤️

Below are some attachments of my toon Charlene Eldrich a Virtuoso Mesmer that has been my main girl since day 1 when I started playing! 

https://64.media.tumblr.com/dbd2d9d5078dee4d87c7b19ca9b63337/tumblr_osf2pzd0IM1s32a4po1_500.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/raOlngh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GSvSc8M.png

Edited by CaptinKawaii.1983

I have a new mount skin request for the Skyscale. I'd love to see us ride on a big butterfly, and I think a butterfly skin would be perfect for the Skyscale mount 😊

Big butterfly species usually glides a lot and doesn't really flap their wings as frequently, so it'll work perfectly animation wise. For reference you can look at Swallowtail butterflies to see how they fly in the air. Butterflies are insects, so they can stick to the wall with their feet, which works great since Skyscales can clinge to the walls as well.

And we really need a skin change for Skyscale, it's been too long with only dragon skins. Plus! Who doesn't find it epic to fly on a gigantic gorgeous butterfly?! 🤩🥰🦋 please Anet! Make this happen! ❤️

Riding a butterfly - picture 1

Riding a butterfly - picture 2

Riding a butterfly - picture 3

Swallowtail butterfly - picture

Swallowtail butterfly flying slow motion - clip 1

Swallowtail butterfly flying slow motion - clip 2

Edit: I didn't think of the fire blast attack that the Skyscale usually does for her 1 skill! For the butterfly, she could for example create like clouds of toxic spores on the ground instead of the fire blast. The butterfly can create these clouds by flapping her wings rapidly in the air, releasing these toxic clouds on the ground, and then fly off just like the Skyscale does. You can still go with the burning condition on enemies from the attack, and go with the explanation that the toxic spores has a intense burning sensation on enemies for example.

Edited by AshkyLicious.4729
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The teatime emote showed that we can have emotes with objects. We saw the tied up emote used in the LS before, can we get it in the gem store? 

Edit: since this got merged, the title was about the SAB emote when you die in a world specifically.

Edited by Krinstin.6287
  • Like 6

A cigarette holder toy.  You can call it a bubble wand if you must.  It would go so well with the Elegant canthan outfit, or any other evening gown.  it would be a fairly long wand. The idle animations are the important part.  A google search will show several elegant ways to hold one.  Between the index and middle finger, sometimes additional support provided by the thumb, other fingers, or even the palm.  During long conversations you would support your elbow with your other hand.  It could be quite fun if the character could take a drag and then blow bubbles out of their mouth.  I would understand if the bubbles had to be blown through the wand anyway.  It would just be fun to add that 1920's glamour as we stand at Minister's Waypoint and discuss fashion.

failing all of that, a fancy lacquered fan with emotes to hold it in front of our mouths, fan our faces, and to flick the fan open or shut in an abrupt fashion.

• Like 1

New suggestions:

Anniversary Items:

Cynn’s outfit! (seriously the last OG prophecies character with an interesting aesthetic enough for fashion wars and color combinations!)

Other items:

Dog whistles (all of these were shown  for April Fools so you have no excuses now lol jk but seriously the good boys of infinite affection deserve love):

- Black Lab

- Husky

- Shepherd

- Boxer

- Corgi

- Dachshund

- Rotweiller

- Pitbull

- Golden Retriever (I know this one wasn't shown for dog April fools but still)