GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Sell idea for Anet

1. weapon skin :

dagger .

- use concept Vajra twin knife .  Have blade 2 side on front and back.

dagger or focus

-use Katar concept 

2. siege turtle skin

- triceratops or styracosaurus.

- armadillo 

- Chinese mythology: dragon turtles 

- Alligator Snapping turtle

• Like 2

Pretty sure this has been requested before, but I cannot understate how welcome this would be. 

We know that deconstructing outfits into armor sets is a no-go because the different armor weights are built differently. 

BUT:
Just selling the head / shoulder / glove part of outfits would sell really well. 

A lot of people would buy just the dervish hoodie, the ritualist head, and other iconic parts. 

If not possible, just please create a separate dervish hood or ritualist headpiece standalone item for the store. 🙂 I am madly in love with these 2 headpieces. 

• Like 1

I appreciate the opportunity to purchase an alternate skiff skin, however I have to say that neither the dragon boat nor today's golden canoe are my style. I like the understated, simple appearance of the many canoes and boats that are already used as set pieces throughout the game.

Ideally, I would like a single seat sea kayak in either the modern style or a wooden style, but if that won't work with the game mechanics, a plain wooden canoe can be every bit as beautiful without being ostentatious.

This I will happily spend my money on. 😉

Trouser skin for all armor weights please.

We have wintersday sweater, metal legion shirt, and angler vest. But there's not much plain trousers to pair with it outside of medium armor class. 

Also, more footwear skins like Stylish Shoes and Swaggering Boots would be nice. 

• Like 1

I tried to search a bit in this topic, couldn't find it, but I guess it was already somewhere, but is there anything about a class change in the shop? 

A new service (that can be expensive, if it's hard on database/requires manual action) that allow you to change the class if one character. It's probably a bit hard on the spaghetti side of the code, but it has no impact on anyone, it's just a service that you can skip by having an alt, you don't need any gear convertion or whatever. It also doesn't change quest/story as it's linked to your race more than your class.

Does Anet ever said anything about that? 

• Like 3

My biggest problem with the GW2 fashion is that there are barely any headgears that look good and cover your whole head. We really only got Grenths Hood, Abaddon Mask and the Ice Reaver Helmet in 10 years but are drowning in diadems, sparkly stuff, facemasks and headgear that shows your face. How about a Balthasar Helmet from the original Balthasar Outfit, a Mist Stranger Helmet, Brahams Wolfblood Helmet, a Mordrem inspired helmet, a Champion Blademaster Cellona inspired helmet, a Champion Forged Shieldbearer and Forged Champion Warmonger helmet (PLEASE) and Champion Captain Sutekh shoulders.

Complete the Maguuma Armor Set by adding: Helm, Chest and Pants.
Unfortunately the only possible combinations are the Nightmare Set or the cultural armor of the Sylvari and those who do not use this race in the game, it is almost impossible to create their own character with the suitable fashion especially because they appear to have obsolete textures compared to the new sets.

Edited by Dave.2615

I'd like to see all black lion armor skins available for a few days during this sale, even if they are not discounted. Would be cool for new and returning players to have a chance to get the armor skins.

Personally after the Rampart set.

Another cool option would be to just rotate armor skins for the black lion statuette's.

Thank you

Edited by Calidrex.4291