GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I've been patiently waiting for the Mount Selection License and Istani Isle Mount Select License. When are these coming back to the store? I've been trying to finish my collection of Arctic styled mounts since the release of PoF. Either they return when I don't play (really unfortunate) or they rarely return! 

Please bring these back! I see that the Mount Adoption License is available in the store now. Unfortunately I do not and will not gamble for an Arctic Jerboa. Where is the selection license? I thought every license had the option of either a select or adoption?!

• Like 1

Where is Shatterspark boots? we have not finished 3 or 4 sets in game, i and my friends w8 this boots more than 1 year. Pls end Shatterspark set. Thx! Just take my money pls!   💸

Edited by Bort.4920

New item request: Fishing themed chair!
Maybe portable "tent chair" with back rest. Fishing rod propped on it, bait box on the ground, gone fishing sign hanging somewhere, fish trophy on the back etc. Name could be 'Master Angler Chair'

Edited by Jukhy.2431

Jade Bot Mini Pet

Since the current one we have is tied to animations. It would be cool to have one as a mini pet that floats beside you.

I'm rather surprised one isn't in the game already, as a collection reward or something for finishing all the Jade Bot Masteries.

I hope they do add on in the future.

Edited by zityz.6089
Merged: Header cut off.
  • Thanks 3

Since I can foresee skiff skins being a big thing, I'd LOVE a skin that looks like the corsair sloop. A simple viking-ish ship with a tall bow and stern and a sail. A mini of this ship already exists, as linked previously, as well as one docked near Aurene's Cave in Seitung Province. There could also be a version that displays your repped guild emblem, similar to the Cavalier/Guild Cavalier weapons. 😉

• Like 1

Hi just started playing the game and it is amazing, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, please direct me if I am wrong, but I would like to buy the endless teleport to a friend item, would help a lot to meet my friends, they told me it used to be on the gem store, I am willing to buy, can you help me. thanks in advance.

I'd like to see these returning to the gemstore during March sales.

- Synergetics Cyberscale Skyscale Skin
- Mistlock Sanctuary pass
- Shared Inventory Slots (discount)

New item suggestion :
Miniature Balthazar's Sword
Miniature Blish 

Edited by LunaDeviner.6514