GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

There was just recently an Outfit added to the game called "Adventurous Cat Outfit" and quite frankly, imo, the clothes themselves, look VERY limited in whomever would wear them except for Just Because, and honestly, they look Very plain.

However, the twitching cat ears and the swinging cat tail, i'd like to request that they be turned into a Helm and Cape skin.

Allow the Cat Girl/Boy lovers get their dream Without having to play as a mutant feline the size of a Norn.

How about just let us buy what we want when we want in the gem store like every other MMO, kitten. I wanted to spend so much money on this game but can't because everything I want only gets sold once a year at best and there's no wishlist to notify me when it's available so I end up missing it anyway. How about you fire whoever is in charge of monetization and put me in charge? I guarantee you I could do a better job.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 5/10/2023 at 12:09 AM, Barabbas.8715 said:

How about just let us buy what we want when we want in the gem store like every other MMO, kitten. I wanted to spend so much money on this game but can't because everything I want only gets sold once a year at best and there's no wishlist to notify me when it's available so I end up missing it anyway. How about you fire whoever is in charge of monetization and put me in charge? I guarantee you I could do a better job.

A lot of MMOs do the same thing: create FOMO for items so people keep logging in.  I don't like it either but it seems we are stuck with it.

Please create the rest of the weapons in the Dreamwalker set.  I already have all available, and I like that look.  I'd love to have an entire set.  Probably one of the few sets I'd actually get all of the skins.  Just something about the "broken" weapon turning into something that looks so powerful.

• Like 1

Guild Items

• Guild Slot for Gems
  • Guildname-Change Contract for Gems
  • Guild Skiff
  • Guildbanner Staffskin
  • Guildbanner Hammerskin?

Mail Carriers

• Jade Bot
  • Candlewick Sprite Jade Bot Skin
  • Cuddly Cat Jade Bot Skin
  • Fluttering Fairy Jade Bot Skin
  • Playful Ghost Jade Bot Skin
  • Cherry Blossoms

more Greataxe Hammer-Skins (Devil-Rending Greataxe Hammer Skin)

• Like 1

Y'all recently came out(?) with the tattoo skins for top/bottom. It was in rotation a few months ago and I just started playing not long ago. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bestial_Tides_Tattoo_Chest_Skin

I hate myself that I missed that - I was literally looking for a way to show off my Charr and live my power fantasy dream of a big burly primal enraged scrapper with big swinging hammer - buff af - pure animalistic rage with every swing.

I'd shell out 100$ for it. Bring it back soon TM please.