Thank you Anet for bringing sexy back!

Hey gang! i've not played in a good while and i was delighted to see the two "new" gemstore sets Savage Scale and Leather Straps!

For a long while it had seemed like we were heading the way of long coats and full plate,

which i personally found to be a shame having seen some of the wonderfully sexy armour sets that the game released with (female human cultural armour will always hold a special place in my heart!)

so i was very glad to see some sexy sets being added once again! they were both an instant purchase from me,

so this post is very simply a big thank you to Anet for bringing sexy back! 😁

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Those skimpy pieces of armor hardly qualify as "sexy" in my book. Their cut looks aweful, they look hastily designed with no sense of good taste (especially on males).

Seriously, I was waiting for good looking skimpy sets for human males, but these three? No, thank you. More like a bad fetish party. 😂

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

All we can do is keep asking for more skimpy options and hope they deliver. They should start with the elite druid ranger armor from GW1 for starters. I'm also still waiting on my awesome battle thong that is the warrior's elite kurzick armor. And let's not forget the Elite Sunspear armor for elementalist.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Kiki.9450 said:

I play a male character. I'm extra grateful Anet lets him show some skin now. Skimpy lads rejoice!

yep! i mostly play ladies, but i'm glad they're giving the sexy to everyone 😄

11 hours ago, Zera.9435 said:

All we can do is keep asking for more skimpy options and hope they deliver. They should start with the elite druid ranger armor from GW1 for starters. I'm also still waiting on my awesome battle thong that is the warrior's elite kurzick armor. And let's not forget the Elite Sunspear armor for elementalist.

if they keep making them, i'll keep buying them! 😉(and yup i did love the 15k druid armour!)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1