EPIC SKILL LAG COMPILATION WvW

I love being downed and then my skill 2 (guardian) which is a knockback just taking ages after pushing it, giving the enemy ample time to finish me off (3 seconds roughly). Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

On 3/10/2024 at 5:36 AM, Ceriph.3518 said:

It's quite sad, near pathetic, that the game has been out 11+ years and skill lag in WvW is still a thing.

It increases in exponential progression last few months. Was playable before, spikes of few second skill lag every second reset or so. 

• Confused 1

On 3/9/2024 at 10:36 PM, Ceriph.3518 said:

the game has been out 11+ years and skill lag in WvW is still a thing.

When meta is to break the game, the game frequently breaks.  Leaning into blob stacking instead of discouraging it always lead here. 

On 3/8/2024 at 6:37 PM, Dawdler.8521 said:

Remember when we all laughed at the Chinese meta? 

We're now that.

It's time to get rid of movement keys. I don't think they have a place in the meta now anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

even the outdated gw1 combat can be seen has more advanced than that...

On 3/14/2024 at 3:27 PM, LetoII.3782 said:

When meta is to break the game, the game frequently breaks.  Leaning into blob stacking instead of discouraging it always lead here. 

What bites me is how a company peruses the  "balance" towards something that their game cant handle well and keep enforcing somethign that leads to even more  problems and bad choices that try to mask the issue.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 4

Lag meta was a thing for months on reset. Now teams that are not comped for high lag get run over by no skill teams with lag meta builds. I think it is time to embrace a new meta because I don't see a fix happening when people have been crying about this for months.

Ex. Berserker is meta in boonball but you can lag out their rotation to a point a scrapper can out dps them in lag meta

Edited by ChrisWhitey.9076
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, RisenHowl.2419 said:

I'd love to see more videos of the lag posted honestly

This was about a month ago now.  I thought at the time it would be funny to keep spamming Prime Light Beam to see if it would eventually cast.

• Thanks 1