Can not login anymore – invalid code

8 minutes ago, Piotrbov.6173 said:

Had the same error. Password reset helped, but strangely in Security Tab I had authorized network which was pointing to another country I never was. Of course I have deleted it from account. Can someone check this tab and tell if there is strange IP there?

I tried the pw reset again and now it worked, looked at the ip's but nothing strange, all near me in Germany. I still removed all of the other IPs just to be sure x.x

I have a problem with the gw2 launcher and with the website. It says "The code you have entered is invalid.  Please check your information and try again." While the pass mode has not changed. Version: 159271
Error code: 3051:1012:0:0
And on the website "A problem has occurred. Please try again in a few minutes", whereas when the password is wrong it says 
"The account name or password you have entered is invalid. Please check the information you have entered and try again".
The password change worked for the gw launcher, but not for the website.

Same problem here but also I never received the email to reset my password. Unless it's supposed to take a long time.
EDIT: Received the email and reset my password. Works now.

Edited by Maris.3164

Same problem. I sent a ticket to the support, but still no response. I haven't tried to reset my password yet, since I am hoping  Anet will resolve this issue without forcing players to change their passwords. We shall see. 

Also, some feedback from Anet would be nice, because it is obvious that many people struggle with the same thing.

• Like 1

@Rubi Bayer.8493 Please any official statement to this incident. It is not normal to be forced out of the blue to change a password. Is there any data breach at ArenaNet? Are the launcher or the passwort reset page save? I'm worried about..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1