Need advice on how to get the God of PvP title

Looking for advice on how to get the God of PvP title.

So a little about me, I've done marathons before, I've went through USA military bootcamp before, I have a masters degree, I have mastered 2 coding languages, I placed 1st in Captains Cup. So I have tested my will, endurance, wisdom, to push myself to keep moving forward, when I keep getting knocked down, I get back up and keep moving forward. It can be raining cats and dogs outside and I have it takes to preserve through harsh environments. When there is pop quizzes I'm ready, ready at all times, always ready. I have impeccable willpower, I go to the gym day in day out, it can be very harsh outside I make it work though.

But the beast of God of PvP title, I just don't how to go through, what to do, what to keep training, what to stay consistent on.

The people that have it, what did you do, what was your training, what did you work on. What would you say to keep doing and what if anything you did that you noticed didn't help at all and hindered you, such as things to avoid doing?

The people that have tried for the God of PvP title before, what caused you to drop out, and stop doing, was it mentally tough, not enough endurance to keep up with the other players or what was what that got you to drop out?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 2

Well let me tell you something Mean Kong! You need to go out there, say your prayers, eat your vitamins and lay it all on the line out there for all your ubermaniacs! Because once you’ve done that and given it your all out there in every map day after day, week after week, month after month, then we all have got to watch out and ask ourselves “watcha gonna do, when The Uberkingkong runs wild on YOU!” 💪😬

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, uberkingkong.8041 said:

So a little about me, I've done marathons before, I've went through USA military bootcamp before, I have a masters degree, I have mastered 2 coding languages, I placed 1st in Captains Cup. So I have tested my will, endurance, wisdom, to push myself to keep moving forward, when I keep getting knocked down, I get back up and keep moving forward. It can be raining cats and dogs outside and I have it takes to preserve through harsh environments. When there is pop quizzes I'm ready, ready at all times, always ready. I have impeccable willpower, I go to the gym day in day out, it can be very harsh outside I make it work though.

Well your problem is evident. Everything you have done up till now was completely WRONG. Waste of time. It might be to late with all that wasted effort.

Forget about millitary training and exercise, wrong. Forget about harsh enviroments and weather. From now on weather steps out of your life, you will live in a basement. Whats a weather? Education, irrelevant, thats for people with life.

Move to basement. Preferably no windows, planks over any potential window. Make a deal with your local delivery service, 2 pizzas + coke per day and 2-3 diapers. I think in most countries the basic wellfare should cover that.

Now start grinding. You seem like a determined person, you have a chance.

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, SuavePuppy.2809 said:

That first paragraph is some primo copypasta material

Indeed very much "300 confirmed kills" energy.

Anyway, with all that under your belt, you don't need the PvP in this game. I'm not big in the know, what's the game to beat if one wants to be competitive, but I know it's not GW2. That tells me whatever you would nede to do to get that title isn't worth the effort and that willpower may be better spent 1) on something actually worthwhile like another real life achievement or 2) at least a different game, where a competitive title means something.

I don't know, have you heard about chess boxing?

• Like 3

On 3/21/2024 at 4:12 AM, maxwelgm.4315 said:

It's the same way you got positions for the other things and prizes OP, nepotism and having the right friends 🙂

Sadly this is the right answer.

Or you could pretend to be a girl and theres a huge chance a thirsty nerd will boost you to princess title

Edited by lotus.5672
  • Haha 1

On 3/20/2024 at 1:24 PM, uberkingkong.8041 said:

Looking for advice on how to get the God of PvP title.

But the beast of God of PvP title, I just don't how to go through, what to do, what to keep training, what to stay consistent on.

The people that have it, what did you do, what was your training, what did you work on. What would you say to keep doing and what if anything you did that you noticed didn't help at all and hindered you, such as things to avoid doing?

The people that have tried for the God of PvP title before, what caused you to drop out, and stop doing, was it mentally tough, not enough endurance to keep up with the other players or what was what that got you to drop out?

I dropped it cuz whenever I hit 1800+ everyone feels like only queueing at 4am during my work days.... Yeah Misfire we talking about you bub.