[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

Allow standard models everywhere.

Allow disabling custom mount skins. (people's dumb bright skyscale mounts hurt my eyes, especially now in SoTo where part of one of the metas involves 50 people mounting up at once).

There are just so many bright and flashy animations that I'd love to not have to see. I'll pay actual money to disable other people's mount skins.

Edited by Watt.6420
  • Confused 2

"You are required to complete the tutorial before you can boost a champion".

who came up with this braindead idea? I already have an 80. Just let me use the boost. I don't need/want/desire the tutorial.

And you wonder why you lose people.

• Confused 3

10 minutes ago, BadDog.9134 said:

who came up with this braindead idea? I already have an 80. Just let me use the boost. I don't need/want/desire the tutorial.

And you wonder why you lose people.

How is this a problem it take like 1-3 minutes to do the tutorial.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The font used to indicate the number of (items in a stack/charges) needs legibility improvement.

The size is OK but either a bolder font, a stronger drop-shadow or outline would help those off-white numbers stand out better on any one of the game's many pale-colored item icons.

Currently, those numbers can be quite difficult to make out depending on the underlying item's graphic.

Edited by Teknomancer.4895
  • Thanks 1

On 2/10/2024 at 3:24 PM, BadDog.9134 said:

You can skip the tutorial.

Consume 1 Tome of Knowledge, and you will be granted a waypoint on your map... use the waypoint and you skip the tutorial.

Yes, this does waste a tome, but allows you to jump past the annoying "how to play" tutorial.

• Confused 2

Hi

It would be awesome if the Chests of Black Lion Goods that we used to get from daily login rewards could be added to the Wizard Vault.

Personally I mostly miss them as a source of black lion salvage kits mainly.

A limited amount per season instead of something like Essences of Luck would be really cool.

• Like 3

Anet, can you please add a 7th variant for the Aurene legendary gen 3 weapons? It would only be fitting. Base models are there: Aurene legendary weapons. Effects already exist: on all mobs and Soo Won in Dragon's End. Either make them unlock when you have all 6 variants of a certain weapon type, or ultimately: give them to players who have the title Facet of Prisms and Boundless Light. 

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, Lilito.4973 said:

Hi

It would be awesome if the Chests of Black Lion Goods that we used to get from daily login rewards could be added to the Wizard Vault.

Personally I mostly miss them as a source of black lion salvage kits mainly.

A limited amount per season instead of something like Essences of Luck  Obsidian Shards would be really cool.

corrected a typo for you 🤣

• Confused 1

Please allow us to configure frame rate limiter above 60fps in-game so we don't need to use third party software to do it.

Would be cool to have 75/90/120/144 choices or we can put directly the number we want like in World of warcraft for example. 

Thanks in advance 🙏

Dear ArenaNet,

being full Legendary is great, but doesn't help with infusions, which are extremely inconvenient to use. If you have a character with multiple builds and you want to completely remove an infusion type (e.g. Might AR infusions to use them on another character), you have to click through each and every build and there click every single piece of gear and then rightclick "remove" to get them into your inventory to be able to give them to another character. This takes so much time and currently the only solution to avoid this is buying a new set for the other character.

The optimal solution would be legendary infusions, but we don't know if those shiny ones will ever see the light.  🙂 

While we wait for the legendary solution, it would be great to have something like an "eject" button to remove one type of infusions from all gear of all builds of a character directly into the inventory. Just like you press in a legendary rune, select values, and then tick "apply to all".

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Puppeteer.7893 said:

Dear ArenaNet,

being full Legendary is great, but doesn't help with infusions, which are extremely inconvenient to use. If you have a character with multiple builds and you want to completely remove an infusion type (e.g. Might AR infusions to use them on another character), you have to click through each and every build and there click every single piece of gear and then rightclick "remove" to get them into your inventory to be able to give them to another character. This takes so much time and currently the only solution to avoid this is buying a new set for the other character.

The optimal solution would be legendary infusions, but we don't know if those shiny ones will ever see the light.  🙂 

While we wait for the legendary solution, it would be great to have something like an "eject" button to remove one type of infusions from all gear of all builds of a character directly into the inventory. Just like you press in a legendary rune, select values, and then tick "apply to all".

It is almost like stat infusions are a gold sink that they want you to buy more then 1 set of.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

I like the idea of all items having an option to remove them from all build templates on that character. There's been several times I removed something from a template expecting to see it in my inventory and then realised I had to go and do it again because it's in another template. I only have 2-3 per character, it must be extremely annoying for people with more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

It is almost like stat infusions are a gold sink that they want you to buy more then 1 set of.

i think that's true only for agony resistance, all other +stat infusions are extremely cheap, and you can even get +72 stats directly from the laurel merchant for nothing if you don't want to bother farming the wvw infusions for the full +90 in open-world, dungeons, raids and strike missions.

presumably this was to go along with the vertical progression of fractals, however even that is moot as the cosmetic infusions are cheaper.

• Confused 1

Can you please make Community Boon Bonfires so that a player cannot set it up BEFORE choosing a boon. PLEASE. 

I play a lot and I've seen  "abandoned" community bonfires way too many times (set up bonfire, but NO boon to gain by using it). either becasue a player is new and doesn't know any better or they are just trolling.  The current mechanism of setting them up makes the latter much too notorious 😜 First choose a boon, then set "mesh" and then make people throw timberwood into it. Would solve the problem, make it impossible to troll

Edited by Avelione.6075
adding word "boon"
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2