Not receiving map comp rewards for inner Nayos

Previous rewards were just xp for the unfinished map comp in previous patches. The patch notes mentioned the map comp rewards were added to inner Nayos but upon completing map comp no rewards were given. Think it is using the old scrip for incomplete living world maps where rewards were given at first so a second reward wasn't given. 

• Like 4

I've had the same problem. I have 100% complete on Inner Nayos but got no rewards. The Skyfarer achievement, for exploring all major areas of SotO, also hasn't completed. So whatever the cause of the problem is, the game doesn't recognize completion of Inner Nayos for either purpose.

1 hour ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Yup. I got the POIs in the story last, so I didn't get any map completion reward.

Also, story locked POIs being a thing.

Seconding This. Got the last two pois during story. No bouncy chests when I got back to Nayos. 

June 4th patch notes mention a fix for Inner Nayos Exploration and Skyfarer achievements. They both updated complete for me.

As for map rewards. (This is not for the OP, but other visitors to the thread.)

1) You only get the chest once. If you map complete the map during any of its partial releases, you get the chest. IE, I received the chest on multiple characters after SotO update 1 (before update 2), and received it on other characters during after update 2 (before update 3), and yet others after update 3. If you received the chest before update 2, then complete the map again, you will not receive another chest. It's worked this way since Dry Top map was released back in season 2.

2) Gift of Inner Nayos is NOT received from the map complete reward chest, but rather is received from lighting the lanterns near the POIs, and is repeatable. To collect it again on the same character, just relog after receiving the gift, and the lanterns will reset to the un-lit state.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Forgotten Legend.9281 said:

June 4th patch notes mention a fix for Inner Nayos Exploration and Skyfarer achievements. They both updated complete for me.

As for map rewards. (This is not for the OP, but other visitors to the thread.)

1) You only get the chest once. If you map complete the map during any of its partial releases, you get the chest. IE, I received the chest on multiple characters after SotO update 1 (before update 2), and received it on other characters during after update 2 (before update 3), and yet others after update 3. If you received the chest before update 2, then complete the map again, you will not receive another chest. It's worked this way since Dry Top map was released back in season 2.

2) Gift of Inner Nayos is NOT received from the map complete reward chest, but rather is received from lighting the lanterns near the POIs, and is repeatable. To collect it again on the same character, just relog after receiving the gift, and the lanterns will reset to the un-lit state.

In my case I completed the map on 7 characters, 6 of which had indeed received the "incomplete chest" from the very first release of Inner Nayos. HOWEVER I completed the map on my 7th character for the first time just this day and yet I didn't receive even that "incomplete chest" I've received on the other 6, not to mention the "complete chest" I should've gotten.  I also know about the Inner Nayos Gift not being included, as it was stated by Anet, and Anet also said we should be getting the regular map completion reward now, yet I've received absolutely nothing.

34 minutes ago, Mor The Thief.9135 said:

In my case I completed the map on 7 characters, 6 of which had indeed received the "incomplete chest" from the very first release of Inner Nayos. HOWEVER I completed the map on my 7th character for the first time just this day and yet I didn't receive even that "incomplete chest" I've received on the other 6, not to mention the "complete chest" I should've gotten. 

This is the first mention of these details that I've seen. Most complaints just say " I didn't receive the chest ", but nobody has specified that they didn't complete the map during the partial phases, until now. This is a different issue than what the rest of us presumed by the rest of the forum posts.

@Rubi Bayer.8493 

Thank you, Mor, for adding important details: first-time completion of the map AFTER final update on a character, and not receiving a map complete chest for the first-time completion of the map.

On 6/8/2024 at 7:44 PM, Forgotten Legend.9281 said:

This is the first mention of these details that I've seen. Most complaints just say " I didn't receive the chest ", but nobody has specified that they didn't complete the map during the partial phases, until now. This is a different issue than what the rest of us presumed by the rest of the forum posts.

@Rubi Bayer.8493 

Thank you, Mor, for adding important details: first-time completion of the map AFTER final update on a character, and not receiving a map complete chest for the first-time completion of the map.

Even if you did complete the partial map before this final release, there was no chest awarded, just a small amount of XP. So it's not entirely the same situation as other maps that were released in parts in the past.

The patch notes for the final release said that there would now be a chest given upon completing the map (with the normal rewards of exotics and charge/key), but it's currently not rewarding the chest regardless of whether or not you are starting fresh or continuing off a character that had partially completed it during past releases.

Personally I'm waiting until they fix this before I bother mapping it with the rest of my alts. Already got multiple characters with 100% of the full finished map and never received a completion chest for them at any point.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

There is another thread about this. I can attest this: I have four characters complete the Inner Nayos map. All had revealed all they could before the last release. When said last release came out, only one of the four got a blue bouncy chest for finally completing the map. I do know why that one character got it and the others did not.