New Hairstyles

Do  we get some new Hairstyles, Beards and faces maybe too? The character editor got no love now for longer time and also no new exclusive hairstyles in the makeover kits.  Would love to see some tribal hairstyles ❤️ And pls let us have different colours for our beloved male characters for Hair and beards. Would love to have a black haired guy with a white beard.

Edited by senftube.6081
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 7

I think a character creation/makeover feature that allows the shortening or extension of the character's hair would be great. I also wonder if the devs will ever change the way characters wear most headgears wherein the characters turn bald or suddenly sport a completely different hairstyle...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

We have been asking for years now. Did you know the Chinese client of the game have styles that ours' don't? 

Edit: Tell NCsoft we would pay them for the styles.

Edited by Zeivu.3615
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

New Face and new hairstyles would definitely motivate players to create new characters and improve character slot expansion sales

(Side note: they should mention it in trailer, or teaser preview or somewhere for players to know that new face option is available in char creation)

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 6/10/2024 at 1:21 PM, TheLadyOfTheRings.9148 said:

Last ones we got were the EoD ones and to be honest the hairstyles weren't even that good, in my opinion. 

They were terrible. As were the faces, with only one out of all the new faces not being crosseyed. 🥴

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

On 6/11/2024 at 12:43 AM, sasya neko.1985 said:

they can't even get hair under hats without forcing their own version in it (or get bald), i rather them fixing that abomination.

On 6/11/2024 at 12:29 AM, Zeivu.3615 said:

We have been asking for years now. Did you know the Chinese client of the game have styles that ours' don't? 

Edit: Tell NCsoft we would pay them for the styles.

On 6/10/2024 at 7:21 PM, TheLadyOfTheRings.9148 said:

True, it's about time we get new hairstyles and all that! Last ones we got were the EoD ones and to be honest the hairstyles weren't even that good, in my opinion. 

Exactly!

I was looking forward for an Asian makeover because it's Cantha… but… naaah. I was too disappointed with the limited additions.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Would be nice, but I expect not. It's not viewed as essential. Keep your expectations low in that regard until ArenaNet finishes whatever project they are working on, which could be a while.

AH! Even one new 'do would be, what do the kids say? Ballin'? Off the chain? Groovy... I might be confusing zoomer slang with the Austin Powers movie I watched the other night - anyway, you get the point!
Yes please for new hair!

• Haha 3

They seem to add them with expansions that take place in new/unexplored human cultural spheres. Maybe if we ever end up where Doern Velazquez is from we'll get something new, although I'm not exactly sure how much a bunch of Spanish/Latin inspired hairstyles would differ from what we have now. 🤔

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Suspicious Khani.9275 said:

All hairstyles need to be gender neutral for all races. Hairstyles are gender neutral IRL, make it so in game too please. There are quite a few male asura/sylvari styles that I want to use but I cannot due to being "gender locked".

So much this. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I agree that new customization options would be fantastic, and it would be better if hairstyles weren't gendered.

As far as that goes, it'd be nice if clothes could be worn either style.

I really love that heart quest in EoD where you can pick "neither" as your gender option.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Pitching in with everyone here, an update to makeover kits, fixing existing features like some sliders being incorrect or having no effect on some faces, also adding options that existed in the game for years but are available only to NPCs, would be great.

• Like 3

On 7/20/2024 at 5:01 AM, Marge.4035 said:

Pitching in with everyone here, an update to makeover kits, fixing existing features like some sliders being incorrect or having no effect on some faces, also adding options that existed in the game for years but are available only to NPCs, would be great.

I want Joon's face.

• Confused 1