Infusion stacking is broken [Merged]

All the infusions are suffering from the same bug that Confetti Infusion has for years now.  The infusion effects are there for all infusions, they are just perfectly synchronized so it appear as 1 infusion.  Each stat type used to have its own starting position for animations so they wouldn't overlap each other.  I hope this gets addressed, and maybe with some luck they actually fix the confetti streamer animation bug of them not having separate animations from each other.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Shaogin.2679 said:

A bug that actually improves the game. I like this.

You can literally turn them off by enabling hide ally visual effects under general settings and scroll all the way down and change the option to hide all and reloading the map.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Awareness?

Also, it's not just my request but the request of all the players affected by it.

You only speak for yourself though. I personally would rather report the bug the way we are supposed to and not by randomly tagging someone who has nothing to do with it lol

• Confused 3

7 hours ago, Vegeta.2563 said:

You can literally turn them off by enabling hide ally visual effects under general settings and scroll all the way down and change the option to hide all and reloading the map.

Show us the option where we get to see our friends' tasteful infusion usage while only hiding the grotesque globs of flashing colors

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Vegeta.2563 said:

I would, but I don't care enough to do so. Also, a bit drastic to hide all ally visual effects just for the players that go crazy with it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vegeta.2563 said:

That sounds like a you problem.  Can't have your cake and eat it too.

I suppose you could say that my opinions are a me problem, sure. The cake analogy doesn't really fit here at all though. Not sure what you were going for here.

Also a bit amusing that a light-hearted joke about a bug has people so up in arms. 

I received an official reply today from Support. Hopefully this is a promising sign.

Hello,

The Guild Wars 2 Development Team is aware of this issue and team members currently are working on addressing it. Please keep an eye on the official forums for any future updates and announcements regarding Guild Wars 2. You can reach the forums via this link: https://forum.guildwars2.com/

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Senior GM Maru
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
https://help.guildwars2.com

1 hour ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hey all, just confirming what our CS team said: We are aware and some people are digging into this to try and find the source of the problem. Thank you for flagging it!

I hope this also includes the bugged confetti infusion that hasn't worked for years.  The ribbon / streamer things never were separate from its inception and didn't stack properly.