Please dont turn Poky into the next Braham

I like Poky, I know hes young, trying to test himself and all that stuff but PLEASE dont try to advance the plot by making him do something stupid Braham style, that would be super lazy writing. 

Thats it.  (Also Braham should be in jail for joining an evil dragon and commiting war crimes)

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mic.1897 said:

There was only one paragraph 

I thought when you leave space between two blocks of text, regardless their length, each one is called a paragraph. 🤔 Sorry, English is not my first language, but that is how we call it in my native language. I've never heard of a rule that a paragraph must contain more than one sentence to qualify as such.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 6
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Makion.3457 said:

I like Poky, I know hes young, trying to test himself and all that stuff but PLEASE dont try to advance the plot by making him do something stupid Braham style, that would be super lazy writing. 

Thats it.  (Also Braham should be in jail for joining an evil dragon and commiting war crimes)

I agree about Poky. I said the same thing in map chat recently. Hopefully he's not another whiny, emo NPC.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Tiamat.8254 said:

Oh come on, how will they rehash the story of someone's over powered mommy, I mean waiting sorrow dying, so that braham, I mean poky can go on a quest of revenge and do something stupid? 

Hey, now, spoiler alerts?  Geez!  😆

• Haha 2

He even sounds like Braham (same voice actor maybe?)

I do like him, the Commanderfinder apparently really likes him,  but I'm hoping he grows up real quick.

3 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

Glad I'm not alone in this thought, he has strong Braham vibes.  Poky, do NOT go out drinking with a charr, please.  

And if you do, leave your spear with your dad first.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/1/2024 at 2:00 PM, Makion.3457 said:

Also Braham should be in jail for joining an evil dragon and commiting war crimes

At the very least, the Asura should be out to get him. If he joined forces with the creature that destroyed, and forced me from my home, I'd be out for blood.

Edited by Lahmia.2193
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

braham living makes trahearn's death seem very silly in hindsight. Love how they spent so long telling us that once you're a dragon minion that's it, you're done and if you're dragon dies that's it you die. Only for everyone taken by primordius and jormag to be mostly fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I thought when you leave space between two blocks of text, regardless their length, each one is called a paragraph. 🤔 Sorry, English is not my first language, but that is how we call it in my native language. I've never heard of a rule that a paragraph must contain more than one sentence to qualify as such.

You are correct. There are 2 paragraphs in the OP. The person who thought they were correcting you is wrong. A paragraph does not need to be more than one sentence. In fact it can be only one word long sometimes. Take heart in your understanding of English.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Gaiawolf.8261 said:

You are correct. There are 2 paragraphs in the OP. The person who thought they were correcting you is wrong. A paragraph does not need to be more than one sentence. In fact it can be only one word long sometimes. Take heart in your understanding of English.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this.

4 hours ago, ugrakarma.9416 said:

agreed we don't need any braham in really, i dont understand why they think throw a problematic "young" to us take care is a big deal.

i dont need "youngsters" around me to make me feel "smart" or "wise".

I also don't understand that, just because he is a "youngster", he must be headless. Poky was initially portrayed as laid back, even lazy. I don't think that rushing into a fight head-on would suit the character portayal. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I like Poky and I understand why he's upset. Here's why... don't read this if you haven't completed the story yet.

Spoiler

I really don't like how we fight Decima the first time only to get her down to 25% and then suddenly having to flee because then Poky somehow got hurt. We had Decima on the run but instead we ran and this whole thing about him being hurt just felt shoehorned in. It wasn't natural in the flow of things.

And then the second time when we faced both Greer and Decima together, we got both of them down to 10% only for them to flee by means of a deus ex machina situation. We did pursue but then a magical wall was erected before us and we got to choose to keep pursuing them or let it go. But what choice was there with this magical wall in place? And when the decision was made to let go, Poky was even more upset. And I was also upset, so I get him completely.

But for some overarching reason we don't know yet the choice was made to let them go and that felt so much more shoehorned in than the first time we fought Decima. I really felt let down.

But I do get why people like the OP worry about Poky, because this might be just the kind of thing that would make a person go do something stupid.

• Like 2

They did our boy Canach wrong by re-voicing him, then retiring him in EoD, yet Braham gets recylced into Bearham (credit: Mukluk.)

THERE IS NO JUSTICE >:E

On the brightside, the voice actor for Galrath sounds a lot like Bender actor John Dimaggio's Canach, so maybe, just maybe, they could bring Canach back?
Pretty please?

Edited by Mungrul.9358
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

You were correct. There are two paragraphs.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1