What race is the best?

Krasor.9358

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There can be a lot of conjecture, but the answer is clearly Asura. If a giant war ever starts, the other 4 races will be dead before they even get a chance to fight. Think about the iris on the Stargate, and than remember who controls all fast travel in the world...that's right, Asura. Asura launch an attack and when the other races try to waypoint to defend, they die on arrival...cause we control the waypoints/gates. They have the most advanced tech in the game aside from that.Remember, winners write history, and we all know how that is going to turn out.

@Ubi.4136 said:There can be a lot of conjecture, but the answer is clearly Asura. If a giant war ever starts, the other 4 races will be dead before they even get a chance to fight. Think about the iris on the Stargate, and than remember who controls all fast travel in the world...that's right, Asura. Asura launch an attack and when the other races try to waypoint to defend, they die on arrival...cause we control the waypoints/gates. They have the most advanced tech in the game aside from that.Remember, winners write history, and we all know how that is going to turn out.

Waypoints only exist because the Asura lobbied to have them installed so they could collect fees.

Humans were teleporting all over the world just fine before Asura showed up and it was free to boot.

@Ubi.4136 said:There can be a lot of conjecture, but the answer is clearly Asura. If a giant war ever starts, the other 4 races will be dead before they even get a chance to fight. Think about the iris on the Stargate, and than remember who controls all fast travel in the world...that's right, Asura. Asura launch an attack and when the other races try to waypoint to defend, they die on arrival...cause we control the waypoints/gates. They have the most advanced tech in the game aside from that.Remember, winners write history, and we all know how that is going to turn out.

The most advanced, and unreliable tech you mean. Asura that go into combat on a regular basis, engineers, eschew asuran tech in favor of tech that actually works.

You might be right actually:Bzfnprk.pngI at the moment have 2 Asura, 1 human (THAT IS ONE HUMAN! SAME CHARACTER BUT DIFFERENT CLASS! HUSH!), one tall human thing with a walking problem, and a Majin Buu.Seeing as I have more Asura than other races, I guess they're the best.

Oh, and don't mind that thing on the far right. As the moment she gets to level 60, I'm chopping her head off to get some goodies inside and then dumping the corpse to my Necros to have fun with her to get a free spot again.

@"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:Seems like I'm the only one who likes the Norn. Their women are beautiful and their men look like superheroes.

Don't get me wrong: I DO think the norn women are gorgeous, much much more attractive than the human ones.. But their lore in general feels very weak and uninteresting, and would win a lot by actually using their transforms.

PS: Norn men look like Rob Liefeld superheroes. Ewww.http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-G1n8NjamzdQ/ULEbbxGpgZI/AAAAAAAARBw/9gXh7N7PnD8/s640/Liefeldcaptainamerica.jpg

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:Seems like I'm the only one who likes the Norn. Their women are beautiful and their men look like superheroes.

To each their own I guess.I have 1 Norn and I can't do a thing with her face.

To me the women look like men, and the men look like The Incredible Oleg.I personally see nothing attractive about the Norn. Not physically, certainly not mentally, and their way of life and lore and backstory disgusts me to no end.

The Charr are allready ready if the Asura try to get hostile...you can talk to the Chaar near the Lions Arch waypoint on the Black Citadel, they basically will blow up all the Waypoints, they are allways ready for it standing on vigil 24/7 lol dont really think that the Asura would stand a chance against the Charr on a war.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:Seems like I'm the only one who likes the Norn. Their women are beautiful and their men look like superheroes.

I like Norns too, its my favorite race, have like 6 norns...but i cant help to feel that Anet fucked up their lore...at first I had the feeling that Norns were supposed be legendary hunters and warriors, basically badass giant vikings, but the game show then as a bunch drunken fools who are just all talk and no action.

Archived