Where are the rewards for Weekend Boss Bonanza?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One the one set of rewards here, and only minor mats inside them. I'm not fretting, I did it to finish out my AP from the Blitz.

For the record, I did all the weekend blitzing on my reaper but opened the mail on my daredevil. And I think I missed out on fighting during the 7.5K to 10K stretch due to going out to a party. Could be that those getting double happened to be involved in blitzes in more than one segment of the event?

@Etria.3642 said:I did more than one and only one reward. Guildy got two for almost the same thing. But my mail says it's for a missed reward...maybe the first time only some people got them so they sent it out again?

I think the “missed reward” thing is just a standard part of an email that’s used for various mail outs.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@Etria.3642 said:I did more than one and only one reward. Guildy got two for almost the same thing. But my mail says it's for a missed reward...maybe the first time only some people got them so they sent it out again?

I think the “missed reward” thing is just a standard part of an email that’s used for various mail outs.

It is and has been used before, even when it's not a replacement item. I suspect that it's easier just to use an existing bit of code to generate the mail+item, instead of write something new.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Galmac.4680 said:Got 2 mails with each 45 boxes and 25 boosters, did the event only once on the weekend. Nice! Thanks, ANet!

Well, it's good to know it's kind of random who got doubles or triples on the rewards. Since I didn't go out of my way to participate, it's all free loot to me and I'm happy to accept.

Well if that's how ANET want to motivate players to participate, then all I can say is next time I will pass and go watch some paint dry, then click back in a few days later to reap the rewards.

I killed exactly one boss during the entire weekend, to see if there was a minimum prize or if everyone got the same prize for participating.

I got two emails, each with 25 Celebration Boosters and 45 Zepherite Supply Boxes. Looks like I double-win for minimal effort! Yay for me!

Edit: and from the boxes I got a Wind Catcher skin!

I got 2 emails. I killed bosses with 2 alters and my gf just got 1email but she killed bosses with just 1 alter. I hope there is no rewards linked to alters because someone who killed 6 bosses with 6 alters would receive x6 rewards than someone who killed many bosses just with 1 alter... Anyone can confirm pls?

Archived