Do you pre-block players? and why?

Xtinct.7031

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been on the receiving end - met this Mithril Condi DD who would lay traps and run into the nearest tower/camp or run away when I got close and chase me when I turned away and when he had others with him. Later I ran by him doing nothing, turned around and he ran into the camp again. I messaged him telling him to chill and found out dude already blocked me. LOL.

@"sostronk.8167" said:The strange thing I find is people will rage whisper me and then block me before I have even replied. Like I am pretty chill in WvW these days. I mostly just farm pips on outnumbered maps. Don't really care about fights or PPT and will leave people be as long as they don't attack me.

My favorite is when they whisper then block, then a few min later when they get farmed again unblock->whisper->block and repeat over and over. This is what happens on my side of the conversation:

Only enemy players who have ever messaged me were laying dead at my feet, and I usually block them because they're drunk, high or total nut-balls, and a complete waste of time. In six years, only 3 were sane and worth talking to. ...and, no, no pre-blocking. I just don't respond to idiots and people who are off their rockers.

Maybe they do not want to interact with you at all. Even if you do or don't send they want to make sure you are not able to never do it? I am more curious too why this is important to you? For you to notice it you obviously wanted to write something to the guy so then he manage to stop you from doing that and did not have to interact with you at all. Why does that bother you?

Archived