RIP Deadeye (stealth)

Urejt.5648

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with dodgestealth i had some chance against mirages, now i completely useless against them, they just spam 12345+1 shatter skill and me dead, wtf anet? How can i beat ranged ppl, i haven enought time to change position. Me fed up reading mirages spammin "lol" when me downed, and thay lose 0 hp, cuz of endless invurnulability, how i must do that? Me dead during falling from rangers point blank, so these two classes are good, but DE is OP, ofc, ty

Your build/armor stats probably will need to change if you were reliant on the longer stealth from Silent Scope. Most Mirages are very easily baited by DE's in melee range, try using S/P as your secondary and Infiltrator's Strike -> Pistol Whip. You'll see that many Mirages will dump a good chunk of their burst into your PW evade. The clones that they spawn during your PW are often eaten by it as well, which reduces their follow-up pressure.

Rifle is still great damage and utility, but you have a secondary weaponset for a reason, make sure you know which enemies are better suited for an in-your-face burst or a ranged one.

@Jack Redline.5379 said:

@Jack Redline.5379 said:Thank god. It was about time. Not Git gud and try play something skill requiring. GG EZ

like d/d evadespamm condi thief?

Hahaha cracks me up. Esp he was found to be at 1250 rating. Saying hes in plat n defeats every one with this build.

it was 1,4 something. and it was decayed. go place yourself to somewhere where sun doesnt shine you salty prick

:D it's ok. be proud to be 1200. Where your special elite build really shines.

@TorQ.7041 said:

@Jack Redline.5379 said:Thank god. It was about time. Not Git gud and try play something skill requiring. GG EZ

Hahaha cracks me up. Esp he was found to be at 1250 rating. Saying hes in plat n defeats every one with this build.

it was 1,4 something. and it was decayed. go place yourself to somewhere where sun doesnt shine you salty prick

i am writing down your prof name so dont forget to find you at April and to stack a few tornments up your behind

@Jack Redline.5379 said:

i am writing down your prof name so dont forget to find you at April and to stack a few tornments up your behind

Sure. I am 1422 right now. Usually float around 1400-1470. I am not plat and I am not gonna lie about it xD

don't be too dramatic DE is still fine in pvp, damage is there.You have less window to react when someone sits on you, yeah you actually have to like think before kneel in front of everybody then dogding and calling it a day.

I'd rather go back to the old silent scope but if they haven't changed it until now it means that they probably won't in the future.

@bluri.2653 said:he was 1388 rating talking about being plat/high plat the other condi thief was 1206 rating

and does that mean i wasnt? you took the latest info from my rank. does that mean i wasnt in plat 2 as i said i was? you simply took my latest rank which wasnt rly good compared to the rest of my season and stated that is my stable rank and i was never higher than that.

@Jack Redline.5379 said:

@bluri.2653 said:he was 1388 rating talking about being plat/high plat the other condi thief was 1206 rating

and does that mean i wasnt? you took the latest info from my rank. does that mean i wasnt in plat 2 as i said i was? you simply took my latest rank which wasnt rly good compared to the rest of my season and stated that is my stable rank and i was never higher than that.

To be fair you have the burden of proof here. He can only do a lookup. You can put your API into GW2 Efficiency and show your rating history with a screenshot or making that info public and sharing a link to it.

@Aihao.5824 said:completely unplayable, 1s stealth makes 0 chance to survive while focused

If I'm focused, I dodge (stealth) sideways -> Death's Retreat back. Epic juke move.You can also extend the stealth to 2s, remove a condition, and apply regen if you spec for SA.You can also convert the bonus Precision from Scope to Ferocity and get a buff that gives you 100% crit from stealth if you spec for CS.

Seriously Devs, if you're going to nerf DE (thief in general) to the ground at least give us something back in return. Otherwise just kill the damn profession. At least give us back the the unblockable with Death's Judgement so that we stand a chance now against everybody who just presses the block button. Why the F did u even create DE, what a joke.

Arenanet has been clueless on how to manage thief for yrs now and it’s just gonna keep falling behind other classes due to arenanet being to scared and clueless to actually buff it to relevance. Unless ofcourse the decide to do a massive blanket nerf across all classes but that’s just as doubtful.

@Elxdark.9702 said:don't be too dramatic DE is still fine in pvp, damage is there.You have less window to react when someone sits on you, yeah you actually have to like think before kneel in front of everybody then dogding and calling it a day.

I'd rather go back to the old silent scope but if they haven't changed it until now it means that they probably won't in the future.

I think anet has a history of never going back on their changes. The only thing that comes to mind is removing 2 borderlands in WVW from desert to the old one after all the massive qq.

So ye its never gonna happen just as blinding powder revert, lead attacks revert just a few... Will never happen

Oh and don't forget that they will not fix scrapper after making it b r o k e n either

@bluri.2653 said:

@Elxdark.9702 said:don't be too dramatic DE is still fine in pvp, damage is there.You have less window to react when someone sits on you, yeah you actually have to like think before kneel in front of everybody then dogding and calling it a day.

I think anet has a history of never going back on their changes. The only thing that comes to mind is removing 2 borderlands in WVW from desert to the old one after all the massive qq.

So ye its never gonna happen just as blinding powder revert, lead attacks revert just a few... Will never happen

Oh and don't forget that they will not fix scrapper after making it b r o k e n either

sadly it's the truth :/

@Elxdark.9702 said:

sadly it's the truth :/

They do occasionally go back on things, like when they tried to make steal require a target. That caused such a backlash that they kinda had to tho.

Archived