[Merged] Legendary trinket?!

New Legendary Trinket: Vision

Heroes of Tyria, relive your journey in guiding Aurene to fulfill her destiny, and witness the past through a new lens in order to craft the legendary trinket Vision. To begin your journey toward enlightenment, purchase a Trance Stone from any Volatile Magic vendor in any Season 4 map. Note: Parts of this collection require acquisition and mastery of the skyscale mount, as well as access to each individual Living World Season 4 episode.

This sure came out of the blue!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@"LucianDK.8615" said:I think a lot of the naysayers is now regrettingn ot continuing with the skyscale grind.

I'm more curious what all the defenders of the Skyscale collection, those who said "The Skyscale is to S4 what Aurora was to S3" have to say about it now?

Of course, if it turns out the requirements for the new Leg trinket are lower than Aurora, in acknowledgment of the work you had to put in for the Skyscale, it might be ok. It's a bold move to be sure.

Alternatively:Players: What is with the timegating for the Skyscale? This is a mount, not Aurora!ANET: Hold my beer

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:Must require the entire astral weapon set as a large amount of powdered rose quartz just got bought up. At current prices, that’s about 1600G on quartz alone.

Actually it requires you to craft "only" 6 astral weapons...that's for the Istan part, haven't checked yet what is required for the other maps since I'm doing them one at a time :P

@Bjorn Wolfen.4752 said:

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:Must require the entire astral weapon set as a large amount of powdered rose quartz just got bought up. At current prices, that’s about 1600G on quartz alone.

Actually it requires you to craft "only" 6 astral weapons...that's for the Istan part, haven't checked yet what is required for the other maps since I'm doing them one at a time :P

Well that’s a relief, sort of. I kind of wish I had gone ahead and bought the rose quartz earlier since I was planning to get the skins anyway.