[Merged] Legendary trinket?!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Javro.2746 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Wait for it to require 250 of each LS4 map currency.

skyscale already ask for 250 of ea ls4 map so i dont think it asks for more

Well... It asks for six Astral Weapons, six Dragonsblood weapons, The Convergence of Sorrow I: Elegy, 1st tier of Mist Shard Armor, Banner of Commander and Reinforced Olmakhan Bandolier. You can count yourself how many mats it'll need if you haven't done any of these before...

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:I find it slightly amusing that people who said getting the Skyscale mount was more trouble than it was worth will now all get it as a mere step to a way to make themselves slightly glowier. We all have different priorities.

Why should that amuse you? Many players question the worth of the Skyscale, especially if they already had a Griffon. Now that it's a pre-requisite to a legendary collection, for those players, it now has worth. Perfectly logical.

@VDAC.2137 said:

@Samnang.1879 said:@anet ... plz lower requirements 6 astral weapons is too much .... >.<

Surely you jest! It IS a legendary after all! :p

semi-jesting... was hoping ppl would make a fuss and maybe anet reduce to 3 xDDDDastral weapons was next on my to -do-list but i convereted all my gold to gem cuz i thought there was gonna be something cool (like a skycale skin) in the gemstore.....................................let the grindfest begin i guess

@Samnang.1879 said:

@Samnang.1879 said:@anet ... plz lower requirements 6 astral weapons is too much .... >.<

Surely you jest! It IS a legendary after all! :p

semi-jesting... was hoping ppl would make a fuss and maybe anet reduce to 3 xDDDDastral weapons was next on my to -do-list but i convereted all my gold to gem cuz i thought there was gonna be something cool (like a skycale skin) in the gemstore.....................................let the grindfest begin i guess

I’m sure there will be Skyscale skins in the gem store before long! :)

I’m not sure whether I’ll try to get Aurora or this new one; I’ll have to look at more images. I’m generally not a fan of overall sparkly glowy effects like those from infusions.

Ehhh... While I do like the combined effect of Aurora+Vision, I'm rather disappointed that they just recycled the SFX from Aurora for Vision. That just seems lazy and unimaginative.

I also hope that ANet will consider allowing us to craft multiple copies of Aurora/Vision (as well as the Legendary backpacks). Otherwise, being forced to keep both Aurora and Vision on my characters for the effect is going to get really annoying having to swap them between my characters every time I want to switch builds on one of them. (This would also boost the demand for otherwise unwanted Jeweler crafting mats AND keep interest going in LS3 and LS4 maps long after the player zerg has moved on, so it's really a win-win scenario all around.)

@Ultramex.1506 said:Wish it was a ring instead of accessory, don't see why raid get the ring precursor.

The raid will get the whole legendary ring. After that only 1 ring and 1 amulet left to make a full set of legendary trinkets/accessories. I just hope that ANET won't lock them behind raids. Aurora and Vision acquisition method seems a lot better (and fun) than the raid ring. This is what defines a legendary - you have to experience its idea/story.

Oh and it does require 250 of all 6 maps AGAIN.

Just putting this out here so people can mentally prepare to freak out again. For any one interested, Deroir has a video up on youtube explaining the entire process and showing off the trinket.

As to how it looks:

! The trinket has the exact same effect as Aurora when equipped on its own. When both Aurora and Vison are equiped, there is a new effect.