BTW anet has started a countdown stream (aprox 38 hours before the reveal)

I'm hyped, but also a bit fearful.

I've put this date in my calendar since they announced it and I´m waiting for it in 5 hours, I´m also expecting more than the next chapter announcement. I mean, I like the Living world, but their chapters are about 4 hours with 1 map that can be done in 1 week (or less). For something like that they could have done as they did in the previous chapters and seasons ¿right?, why all this show? D:

Will be there several maps and chapters available since the beggining? Will there be new updates like the "builds" manager? New game modes? ¿New classes or specializations?

We have just had a lovely update for cooking crafting, so I don't think there were much change there.

So that's the issue, I'm expecting a lot and don't know if I'm expecting too much... :S

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lich King.1524 said:

@Vlad Morbius.1759 said:To be honest I'm as apprehensive as I am excited, for the news. As WP stated in his video I have grave concerns that if there is not an expansion announced this will turn into another Diablo Immortal release debacle! Anyone attending wearing a red shirt?

You all own cell phones right?

omg, no! not this joke please, it makes me sad and worry ....do you remember diablo immortal reaction?

Not really, it was just an out of season April fools joke

@SnowMochi.7602 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:Why would they raise the level cap? makes no sense, would invalidate all the gear people have, not to forget countless legendaries crafted. GW2 is popular because of theres a flat gearcurve, easy to cap out and not needing to replace your gear between expansions.I sincerely doubt there will be new mounts, theres almost too many already.

I keep telling myself that they won't do it (and I'll breathe a sigh of relief if they don't raise the level cap), but stranger things have happened. I truly hope you're right and I'm wrong about tomorrow - today.

Well you can breath a sigh of relief now because I can tell you for sure they wouldn't announce something like that in an overhyped, crowded event. Unless you see them coming on stage with riot gear, it won't be happening.

@Astralporing.1957 said:Now we can see a dragon behind the army. And i definitely heard Anet mentioning that LS5 will be lighter, and that we'll take break away from the elder dragon-related issues...

The blinking eyes are a nice touch, I was like where.....AHH! Just menacing can be lighter. This season could all just be about build up, remember they have to build the protagonist up and having 6 episodes to that would be a nice lead up to what's next.

• ArenaNet Staff

How long ago was that message?

About 104 minutes ago. Also hi everyone from the Moore Theatre!

I'm guessing it was a bit more than 104 minutes ago.

1348 minutes (now 1340 minutes)!

@Dragon Priestess.9760 said:EDLH4IGXYAciY9z.jpg

What is that in the back of the ice army? Is it a Giant? A Mammoth?

I think your previous post

@Dragon Priestess.9760 said:Oh whoops, not a portal. It's a people. But what people? Icebrood? Svanir? Really cold Charr?

edit: I'm waiting for the eyes of a dragon to appear in the background at some point.

Was more accurate...