Warriors/Scrappers overbuffed

SeikeNz.3526

@Arheundel.6451 said:Complaining is truly useless...you won't see any change for the next 10 months at least..if you're lucky

Scrapper went from an absurd god mode side noder that was all over ranked and won all but one of the MAT's power rework to merely being strong, to getting dumpstered, to coming back good (Maybe? I haven't seen any post patch.)

If anything Scrappers are the most likely to receive wild balancing swings these past few months.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:Complaining is truly useless...you won't see any change for the next 10 months at least..if you're lucky

Scrapper went from an absurd god mode side noder that was all over ranked and won all but one of the MAT's power rework to merely being strong, to getting dumpstered, to coming back good (Maybe? I haven't seen any post patch.)

If anything Scrappers are the most likely to receive wild balancing swings these past few months.

cant wait to see 1shot zerker scrappers that are immune to damage :D

Scrappers sustain can be an issue, to the point anything less than a 2v1 takes to much time to try and take the node their on which should never be the case. No class should be able to camp a node and only be removed by outnumbered instances. Warrior if keeping the sustain they have should maybe have their over all dps shaved a bit and I feel like their mobility is right where it should be. Holo's still need the most tuning down imo.This is all subjective of course.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@"SeikeNz.3526" said:the sustain is out of control while doing heavy dmg

Yeah, you're going to have to go into more detail here. There is nothing to go on besides "I don't like x".

Strenght line + tactics line
....well played warrior was already unkillable with godly dmg...now same is worst

Yea, nah, show me one good build that uses strenght and tactics. Please.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Yeah, you're going to have to go into more detail here. There is nothing to go on besides "I don't like x".

....well played warrior was already unkillable with godly dmg...now same is worst

idk man.. dropping defense or discipline is maybe not the best idea.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Vaans has been doing it in ATs at least.

Scrapper overbuffed? Bruh...Engi has good sustain as a profession. It is clear that it is intended.DMG part is the part that should be balanced around, but do remember that some of potential sustain is nerfed in built-in traits of Scrapper. Therefore, it is intended that Scrapper has some recompensation in dmg output. Otherwise, defensive capabilities should not been handicapped.

Scrapper now feel ok-ish. It was literally dead for couple of months, let us have it for a while in fine spot.

As for the warrior, I kinda feel it may be overtuned at the moment. Maybe it's because Warr is now directly counter class of Scrapper so it feels like that to me? Hard to say.

@Greyjoy.5167 said:Scrapper overbuffed? Bruh...Engi has good sustain as a profession. It is clear that it is intended.DMG part is the part that should be balanced around, but do remember that some of potential sustain is nerfed in built-in traits of Scrapper. Therefore, it is intended that Scrapper has some recompensation in dmg output. Otherwise, defensive capabilities should not been handicapped.

Scrapper now feel ok-ish. It was literally dead for couple of months, let us have it for a while in fine spot.

As for the warrior, I kinda feel it may be overtuned at the moment. Maybe it's because Warr is now directly counter class of Scrapper so it feels like that to me? Hard to say.

good sustain is a thing, afk a node and need 3 to kill is another

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@Greyjoy.5167 said:Scrapper overbuffed? Bruh...Engi has good sustain as a profession. It is clear that it is intended.DMG part is the part that should be balanced around, but do remember that some of potential sustain is nerfed in built-in traits of Scrapper. Therefore, it is intended that Scrapper has some recompensation in dmg output. Otherwise, defensive capabilities should not been handicapped.

Show me that to kill a Scrapper, 3 people are necessary. Similar skill level.I highly doubt.You do need 3 unskilled headbutting the keyboard monkeys to kill the Scrapper. If Scrap is in bunker build, you will need 2 at least fine people and it will be down after ~15-20 sec. If it is in any offensive variation, Scrapper is dead after one burst combo of one skilled player.

@Greyjoy.5167 said:

Show me that to kill a Scrapper, 3 people are necessary. Similar skill level.I highly doubt.You do need 3 unskilled headbutting the keyboard monkeys to kill the Scrapper. If Scrap is in bunker build, you will need 2 at least fine people and it will be down after ~15-20 sec. If it is in any offensive variation, Scrapper is dead after one burst combo of one skilled player.

yeah because dmg/defense/stats are player skill now

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

yeah because dmg/defense/stats are player skill now

Yeah you just confirmed my predictions about your statement.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

Vaans has been doing it in ATs at least.

Actually his comp has been running double Core TactWar.

I lost a final round to this comp yesterday.

I could swear I had the aftertaste of this cheese flavor in my mouth after that match.

I had to go brush my teeth to get it out.

@"Lich King.1524" said:Just fighting with another player on my weaver, had Protection UPthen bomm, and I am dead instantly.How should I react?b9123a86b3d7t.jpg

Is it fun?

War is overbuffed

FFA arena is not particularly useful as a metric. FIghts in that arena are often cheesed to hell. Take for example, the meme arc divider build.

@SeikeNz.3526 said:the sustain is out of control while doing heavy dmg

That is a base problem form Anet balance since game release. It just got worse with the time. But the dmg-sustain relation never was in a good spot and kind of bruiser builds always favored over high risk/ high reward builds, turned those builds more and more into high risk/ low reward builds. That has also to do with all the defensive traitlines being so passively designed and for that very beginner friendly to use.

But i haven't noticed Warrior or Scrapper being on top of that unbalanced list atm tbh...

when Anet reworked Scrapper

• people don't know how to kill them yells 'nerf the shit'
  • people know how to kill them 'HAH! easy peasy DELETED'
  • Scrappers 'NOICE!!!'

when Anet nerfs Scrapper to the floor

• people don't know how to kill them 'NOICE!!!'
  • Scrappers 'WTF?!?!?! go away, nerf Holos'

when Aner buffs Scrappers a bit

• people don't know how to kill them yells 'nerf the shit'
  • Scrappers 'it's ok... '