Did you buy the cape?

Sylent.3165

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so excited to see a cape finally! And was about to buy it, until I realized that it's a backpack and backpacks still cannot be dyed (for some reason). It's really a shame that they choose to not fix this glaring issue, especially since gliders can be dyed. I mean, come on.

Until backpacks can be dyed, I'm done purchasing backpack skins. I've already passed on a number of glider/backpack combos that I would have liked to have if I could make them match.

@Blasphemeral.1276 said:I was so excited to see a cape finally! And was about to buy it, until I realized that it's a backpack and backpacks still cannot be dyed (for some reason). It's really a shame that they choose to not fix this glaring issue, especially since gliders can be dyed. I mean, come on.

Until backpacks can be dyed, I'm done purchasing backpack skins. I've already passed on a number of glider/backpack combos that I would have liked to have if I could make them match.

the gem store cape can be dyed..

@Taygus.4571 said:

@Blasphemeral.1276 said:Until backpacks can be dyed, I'm done purchasing backpack skins. I've already passed on a number of glider/backpack combos that I would have liked to have if I could make them match.

Oh, really? Wow! Ok; I guess I'll fork out the cash for it, then.They should have mentioned it in the gemstore description. I would not have known if I didn't log in to the forum for the first time in years to complain about it.

@Blasphemeral.1276 said:

@Blasphemeral.1276 said:Until backpacks can be dyed, I'm done purchasing backpack skins. I've already passed on a number of glider/backpack combos that I would have liked to have if I could make them match.

Oh, really? Wow! Ok; I guess I'll fork out the cash for it, then.They should have mentioned it in the gemstore description. I would not have known if I didn't log in to the forum for the first time in years to complain about it.

Both of the capes can be dyed. The gemstore cape has 4 channels, the guild cape has 2.