Which mouse do you use???

rharmy.1970

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the logitech G602, and hopefully will be upgrading to the G604 which is the same mouse with a tech upgrade. I have my whole skill bar on the thumb buttons, or shift+ a thumb button, the the extra two index buttons I have bound to the F button skills ( attunements engineer belt skills etc. ) mouse wheel click i have set to wep swap, I enjoy the G602, it's really hard to find a comfy mouse with lots of buttons

@ThomasC.1056 said:SteelSeries Rival 500 is really fine because it has lots of buttons yet not too much. It comes handy because when you've got to deal with skills 1-0 + F-skills + the new special skill, your keyboard hand can become quite busy. It was game changing for me to use it.

I tried one of those - it's the only mouse I've ever sent back within two weeks. The button placement just didn't fit under my thumb properly. Had it not been for that, it probably would have become one of my favourites.Usability-wise, my favourite has been the Logitech G600, but the durability of the button pad was poor and the scroll wheel started to fail just as the warranty expired.

@Ben K.6238 said:

@ThomasC.1056 said:SteelSeries Rival 500 is really fine because it has lots of buttons yet not too much. It comes handy because when you've got to deal with skills 1-0 + F-skills + the new special skill, your keyboard hand can become quite busy. It was game changing for me to use it.

I tried one of those - it's the only mouse I've ever sent back within two weeks. The button placement just didn't fit under my thumb properly. Had it not been for that, it probably would have become one of my favourites.

Yeah, I understand. Picking a good mouse isn't only a matter of buttons, but feeling well with it. Thumb buttons are really fine with me, excerpt from the central one. I have to bend my thumb a lot to click it, so I assigned it to mount which isn't something as critical as the rest ;)

I made an average about my clicks on logitech g600, and the button durabillity, which is rated at 20 millions clicks.Mine have holded up for 31.5 million clicks during my usage.I know how much i played and i made an average of clicks per min , hour , day. (8 years -31.5 million clicks).So after 31 million clicks my logitech failed . Not only on one button , but on left and right too, the 3rd button was like new so i resoldered it to left click and moved them around and works like a champ.Nothing more to say than 31.5 millions ,

@lokh.2695 said:Never failed me and has SO. MANY. BUTTONS. @.@

The G600 is my all-time favourite mouse, even though my M1 and M2 buttons started malfunctioning after a few years (double-clicking randomly etc.). Still usable, but admittedly annoying.

It's not just great for gaming across all genres, but the thumb buttons are super useful in working, text/image editing, and doing whatever you can possibly imagine. I couldn't live without them anymore, and I swear I will never go back to a mouse without them.

I'm sad Logitech stopped the production, as apparently the demand for these kind of mice wasn't that high. Most people seem to laugh at it thinking "who needs that many buttons? Isn't it uncomfortable to use?" It definitely took a while to get used to it, but it's really superior to anything else I've tried.

It's gotten impossible to find them new in my country, and I wish Logitech would launch a new model with an up-to-date sensor and possibly with their top-of-the-line wireless technology. Even if it's a very niche market, I bet it would still sell well enough to be worth it.

The Razer Trinity comes close and is likely to be my next purchase as my old G600 eventually gives up, but I hate it doesn't have a button in the ring finger rest. Quickly switching between macro layouts is the reason why G600 trumps every other 12-button mouse IMO, as you get 24 quickly-accessible thumb macros instead of "just" 12.

an very old, not buyable Mad Catz Mouse. My second already.Just love it, with 12buttons on the left, one button on the right and 4 between the standard left/right mouse button

adjustable length, accessable buttons, (2 LEDs with 3 lights :p) and program with tons of different settings to the mouse. Love it^^ (esp cuz it was 26€ first, and 23€ second)

G600 is still the best MMO mouse out there. I had a Naga and this one was shite quality and overpriced. It broke after like 2 weeks. Ridiculous! Anyway, the G600 is out of production - at least in Europe. No idea why Logitech does no MMO mouse anymore. Probably the market is just too little. That said, it's great to have so many shortcuts on your thumb. I could never play again without. Especially since I use fast casting and snapping on target for AoE, so much better and faster. And definitely a must if you do higher tier content like Fractals T4 or raids.