pvp updated bois

felix.2386

Bug Fixes:

Guardian:

Echo of Truth (Mantra of Truth): Reduced condition durations from 2 seconds to 1 second in PvP only.Voice of Truth (Mantra of Truth): Reduced vulnerability, weakness, and blind durations from 6 seconds to 4 seconds in PvP only.Writ of Persistence: Reduced healing coefficient from 0.04 to 0.01 in PvP only.Protector's Restoration: Increased cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only.Symbol of Vengeance: Increased cooldown from 8 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP only.Blazing Edge: Increased cooldown from 15 seconds to 18 seconds in PvP only.Daring Challenge (Tome of Courage): Increased cooldown from 4 seconds to 10 seconds in PvP only.Restoring Reprieve (Mantra of Solace): Reduced base heal from 997 to 199 in PvP and WvW. Reduced healing coefficient from 0.25 to 0.1 in PvP and WvW.Rejuvenating Respite (Mantra of Solace): Increased base heal from 2,816 to 3,519 in PvP and WvW.Necromancer:

Signet of Undeath: Reduced passive life force gained per interval from 4% to 2% in PvP only.Signet of Vampirism: Reduced passive base heal when struck from 325 to 211 in PvP only.Unholy Martyr: Reduced life force per condition consumed from 7% to 3% in PvP only.Death's Carapace: Reduced toughness per stack from 20 to 10 in PvP only.Lich Form: Reduced duration from 20 seconds to 10 seconds in PvP only.Revenant:

Banish Enchantment: Increased energy cost from 20 to 30 in PvP only.Pain Absorption: Increased energy cost from 30 to 35 in PvP only.Call to Anguish: Increased energy cost from 30 to 35 in PvP only.Searing Fissure: Reduced initial burning duration from 10 seconds to 5 seconds in PvP only.Echoing Eruption: Increased cooldown from 8 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP only.Embrace the Darkness: Reduced additional torment stacks after using an energy skill from 2 to 1 in PvP only.

@Halikus.1406 said:

@Rickster.8752 said:They nerfed necro in a good way tbh. Doesn't effect the non-OP builds

Agreed, they actually hit the problem for once instead of firing everywhere like they usually do. And the best part is that the answer came faster than waiting months for another patch.

Yeh it was good. I think unholy sanctuary would be a good target though, probably instead of the carapace nerfs.

@Rickster.8752 said:

@Rickster.8752 said:They nerfed necro in a good way tbh. Doesn't effect the non-OP builds

Agreed, they actually hit the problem for once instead of firing everywhere like they usually do. And the best part is that the answer came faster than waiting months for another patch.

Yeh it was good. I think unholy sanctuary would be a good target though, probably instead of the carapace nerfs.

I was also expecting unholy sanctuary nerfs, heavy ones. But I'll also take this instead since it works just fine to kill that retarded build and send the fotm back somewhere else lol

@Halikus.1406 said:

I was also expecting unholy sanctuary nerfs, heavy ones. But I'll also take this instead since it works just fine to kill that kitten build and send the fotm back somewhere else lol

The carapace nerfs are very significant so that reduces how good unholy sanctuary is and also reduces the power of going into death magic in general seen as the whole trait line is death carapace which got a 50% nerf (huge nerf). Necro got hit by far the hardest in this patch, rev is identical almost and firebrand will be fine although slightly worse.

Mantra of truth and mantra of solace are pretty useless now, except for the final charge.

That is a pretty hard nerf for zeal firebrands or any dps firebrand in general.

Firebrand still has plenty of boons, but tempest is now the best healer in the game for team fights.

Overall, the patch was incredible as it nerfed over performing Core Necro bunker build, which was ruining 2vs2 and probably conquest if it arrived in that state in 5vs5.