Questions on the new Draconic Wings Backpack Glider Combo

Just a few questions to decide if I will be purchasing this for my fiance and I.

1.) Can the backpack be dyed?2.) Does the backpack have a jump animation like the scaled dragon wings backpack?3.) Can the glider be dyed?4.) Does the glider flap?

Thank you.

Public Service Announcement: Asura Problems:wQPwg5ll.png

This is how the Elder Dragons win y'know. Sure we may have taken out 3 of them, but the rest of them have figured it out: they cannot defeat the commander, so they are instead trying to assimilate the commander, turn the commander into one of them!

Next thing you know you'll be riding a dragon everywhere in PvE, and the banner you grab for in WvW will have a dragon emblem on it, and.....uh oh..

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:This is how the Elder Dragons win y'know. Sure we may have taken out 3 of them, but the rest of them have figured it out: they cannot defeat the commander, so they are instead trying to assimilate the commander, turn the commander into one of them!

Next thing you know you'll be riding a dragon everywhere in PvE, and the banner you grab for in WvW will have a dragon emblem on it, and.....uh oh..

This could be the start of Piece. Perhaps we find out that all dragons are human born. It takes very special circumstances to transcend. Maybe the old gods return and the only way to fight them is with the help of our dragons. :-)

I am bad at fan-fiction.

@Josiah.2967 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:This is how the Elder Dragons win y'know. Sure we may have taken out 3 of them, but the rest of them have figured it out: they cannot defeat the commander, so they are instead trying to assimilate the commander, turn the commander into one of them!

This could be the start of Piece. Perhaps we find out that all dragons are human born. It takes very special circumstances to transcend. Maybe the old gods return and the only way to fight them is with the help of our dragons. :-)

I am bad at fan-fiction.

Try adding in some dragon on dragon, er... intimate restraints...that seems to have worked for other franchises :sunglasses:

@Josiah.2967 said:

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:This is how the Elder Dragons win y'know. Sure we may have taken out 3 of them, but the rest of them have figured it out: they cannot defeat the commander, so they are instead trying to assimilate the commander, turn the commander into one of them!

I am bad at fan-fiction.

"But... there is one they fear. In their tongue... he is 'Julkiin' - Humanborn!"

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:This is how the Elder Dragons win y'know. Sure we may have taken out 3 of them, but the rest of them have figured it out: they cannot defeat the commander, so they are instead trying to assimilate the commander, turn the commander into one of them!

Oh I'm way ahead there. My main character decided around the time Bound by Blood was released that she may as well embrace her role as a dragon champion and dress the part:B8qsU4rh.jpg

(I need to update that, since taking screenshots I've swapped out the chaos gloves for the glacial gauntlets.)

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:Awww, I'd convinced myself not to get it because the backpack wouldn't dye, and it would only really look right using both together but it wouldn't suit any of my characters.

Now what excuse am I supposed to use?

None.

Buy it

~waves hand mystically..~

Well, what if....or...oh. Fine! I guess I'll just have to buy it.