Ranger becomes meta for one week after months and gets deleted from pvp.

Vamp Rook.7835

It's not the first time that this happens, they already deleted Soulbest and Druid from pvp and now core, meanwhile Necros and Engi have top tier builds since ages because when they nerf something for them, they buff other traits and skills, for rangers is just nerf after nerf.

Why?

PS. im not saying that he wasn't strong, but god, don't nerf him into the oblivion, it has been 8 years, it's time to learn to balance, buff something that makes rangers playable.

I don’t actually thinks it’s been deleted. You can play same bunker build with paladins, in fact I always prefer paladins for ranked. If u play with warrior rune that gets rid of any higher cds once you swap back and birds and smokescale + jacaranda are all still very good pets. Also only 1 marks thing was nerfed and even if they nerfed everything I would just play nature magic, which is already good in ranked. I just don’t think it was even closed to removed

@Dantheman.3589 said:I don’t actually thinks it’s been deleted. You can play same bunker build with paladins, in fact I always prefer paladins for ranked. If u play with warrior rune that gets rid of any higher cds once you swap back and birds and smokescale + jacaranda are all still very good pets. Also only 1 marks thing was nerfed and even if they nerfed everything I would just play nature magic, which is already good in ranked. I just don’t think it was even closed to removed

Actually can use Mender's amulet if you run Nature Magic trait line.The heals are nice.

@Vamp Rook.7835 said:It's not the first time that this happens, they already deleted Soulbest and Druid from pvp and now core, meanwhile Necros and Engi have top tier builds since ages because when they nerf something for them, they buff other traits and skills, for rangers is just nerf after nerf.

Why?

PS. im not saying that he wasn't strong, but god, don't nerf him into the oblivion, it has been 8 years, it's time to learn to balance, buff something that makes rangers playable.

bro imagine feeling ranger got delete, when warrior LUL, but yes necro is strong, and some other class etc.

complaining about uneven balance right now is unhelathy for the game mode. We are still at the very start of a long process. Warrior is kind of bad right now. Does it need a buff? No because as soon as the outliers get toned down warrior becomes strong again. Ranger is fine, so is everyclass that you might feel or actually is underperforming.Balance now has a direction, which is VERY good for the game. You might disagree with the direction (lower powerlevels) but A direction is bettter than no direction which we had for the longest part in pvp.

Calm down everybody.

@Tharan.9085 said:

@anjo.6143 said:Rangers were deleted? Where? Lots of heals, blocks, dmg, hp, tankness, what are u talking about?

And how exactly do these achieve ranger do anything better than, say, holosmith, spellbreaker, firebrand, guardian, etc....

Spellbreaker and firebrand arent even strong btw

Of course they aren't. Classes I play are never strong! Missing out my point either way.

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:

@anjo.6143 said:Rangers were deleted? Where? Lots of heals, blocks, dmg, hp, tankness, what are u talking about?

And how exactly do these achieve ranger do anything better than, say, holosmith, spellbreaker, firebrand, guardian, etc....

Of course they aren't. Classes
I
play are
never
strong! Missing out my point either way.

Ranger is still a top Tier duellist that beats most other duellists btw

@Tharan.9085 said:

I
play are
never

Of course it does. Ranger will keep on beating mediocre players 'till the end of days, regardless of their whining and nerfs induced by it.

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:

I
play are
never

Of course it does. Ranger will keep on beating mediocre players 'till the end of days, regardless of their whining and nerfs induced by it.

No, it's mostly because they can switch between range and melee with two very strong kits either way. If they want to kite, then there's stealth. If they want to stall, that's not a problem cause their pets will keep fighting the fine fight on their own. Etc, etc.

The only other side noder that did the same above average was Holo, which also got recently nerfed.

@Stallic.2397 said:

I
play are
never

No, it's mostly because they can switch between range and melee with two very strong kits either way. If they want to kite, then there's stealth. If they want to stall, that's not a problem cause their pets will keep fighting the fine fight on their own. Etc, etc.

The only other side noder that did the same above average was Holo, which also got recently nerfed.

I'd rather them reduce the block duration of Counterattack instead of slowly but surely withering the cooldown away. The only reliable in-fight way to stealth is Hunter's Shot, and it won't stealth you if dodged or blocked, so complaining about ranger stealth is not warranted.

Both kits are burst kits, with very long down times now.