3v3 Mini-Season Update

It would make sense to have duoe queue as well (maximum). Since in 2 vs. 2 they did not adjust it to the lower amount of player they probably won't make any adjustments here as well.

With duo queue the maximum allowed in conquest ranked (while there are 5 people in each team) it would have made sense to have only 1 (solo queue) in 2 vs. 2.If they really bring a 3 man queue here they could as well bring team queue in ranked conquest back.

Of course there might always be the option (especially now with shorter season time) that they only test different queue sizes (duo, solo, 3 man) in those minini seasons without it meaning anything for the "real" normal conquest seasons.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they fix the match maker to not allow duo-Q to fight against teams made up only of solo queuers, I'd prefer Arenanet to disable duo queue.If one want to duo-queue, one should take the risk of having longer queue times until they get matched against another duo queue.

Hopefully it stays duo queue only for Ranked. It's fine queuing solo, and much better than when you had to face pre made teams

But more players need to read the team chat and talk, target and etc. So many games no one but me calls targets!

@lare.5129 said:

@Faux Play.6104 said:TLDR. Please let me create broken class stacked comps with my friends on voice commsno one can stop you! This is part of common mmo games. Take yours favorite broken class, find mates, and go push pugs wall.

but make sure the random pugs we fight can't do that.it only depend from you choose and hands. Don't try assign yours fail with some balance or meta direction.

Team queue already has an advantage over solo queue because they get three characters that have good synergy. Add to the fact they are likely on voice comms. Why give them more?

May be we should ask Anet make season card? and sell it for gems.want join in duo - buy 'season card nr2' for 1000 gemswant join in trio- buy 'season card nr3' for 2000 gemsboth cards - 2500 gems.

Not have card ? Can join only solo. I think it is great idea.

No. This week. Otherwise they wouldn't have made the balance patch which was listed as "late notes" or something like that. (Just adding them so they will make it before the season start.) If they planned to start it next week they could have waited until then.

I guess they are starting it manually later. Did all the other seasons get started at the usual patch time? I think some got started later.

@"wondermuffin.9680" said:Season seems to be active until June 9.Every time my queue pops up though, I get the log-in server error and I can't get in the game even though "match is in progress." :s

I'm having the same problem here

Anyone else?

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Hay anet I gots a question for you all...will there be a balance at all during this 3v3 to help morph the meta into something different other then what it is? Or y'all just complacent and lazy? Do work like balance and meta changes or do nothing and be considered lazy peons.

Man cmon lol u serious? 3v3 will finish long before any significant changes happen to anything, u kno this is gw2's forum right?

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Hay anet I gots a question for you all...will there be a balance at all during this 3v3 to help morph the meta into something different other then what it is? Or y'all just complacent and lazy? Do work like balance and meta changes or do nothing and be considered lazy peons.

Man cmon lol u serious? 3v3 will finish long before any significant changes happen to anything, u kno this is gw2's forum right?

Hay I'm a hopeful little bi-tch that's wants progress with the little amount of time we have for this god send of a game mode.....I really hope 3v3 doesn't dissapear like the 2v2 did. I like this 3v3 more then 2v2 that's for sure.

PvP balance, when it happens once in a blue moon, will always be done for 5 vs 5 conquest.Conquest is GW2's main PvP mode after all.

i prefer 3v3 over 2v2 and feel like this should have its own permanent gamemode.2v2 isn't enough to take down one bunker build in some circumstances.if i have to choose between playing conquest and playing 3v3 i will surely choose 3v3. i like to fight people.running everywhere to cap points and bunker down them in conquest isn't fun.

@lare.5129 said:May be we should ask Anet make season card? and sell it for gems.want join in duo - buy 'season card nr2' for 1000 gemswant join in trio- buy 'season card nr3' for 2000 gemsboth cards - 2500 gems.

Not have card ? Can join only solo. I think it is great idea.

But cards should be random, as the mount skins!