End Animal Cruelty

Request to stop this animal cruelty and give Charr and Norn some proper griffon's that can handle their weight. Same goes for raptors, though the armored one is a nice alternative that looks like it can actually bear them. Every time I mount my griffon I feel like PETA is gonna come knocking any second now.

(Don't take this too seriously)KkQIuiE.jpg

m7JdqdJ.jpg

@Arcaniaxs.4519 said:

@GummyBearSummoner.7941 said:A mount riding a mount.

A warclaw riding a charr or a charr riding a warclaw or a charr riding a charr or a warclaw riding a warclaw?

Charrclaw?

@Randulf.7614 said:That’s why I bought the Dreadnought. The poor raptors were groaning under the weight of my Norn so much, I feared the next canyon jump might snap the spine as my developed posterior crashed down upon it.

Yeah I have it for the same reason! Poor raptors indeed!

@GamerOnline.3650 said:I'm waiting for the Pocket Raptor Mount(s). Strap a couple of those critters to your feet and let 'em run! They're pack animals and should run well together...I hope. ;)

Ooh, like rollerblades but raptor, raptorblades!

@Randulf.7614 said:That’s why I bought the Dreadnought. The poor raptors were groaning under the weight of my Norn so much, I feared the next canyon jump might snap the spine as my developed posterior crashed down upon it.

I agonized over that skin, since I would only use it on my Charr characters, of which only 1 really sees much gameplay, and most of that is in Fractals and WvW - it just became too difficult to justify the expense at that point. Maybe one day when I have excess gems lying around (lol) and it's on sale....one day..

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:That’s why I bought the Dreadnought. The poor raptors were groaning under the weight of my Norn so much, I feared the next canyon jump might snap the spine as my developed posterior crashed down upon it.

I agonized over that skin, since I would only use it on my Charr characters, of which only 1 really sees much gameplay, and most of that is in Fractals and WvW - it just became too difficult to justify the expense at that point. Maybe one day when I have excess gems lying around (lol) and it's on sale....one day..

Go on... treat yourself ;)

D6PQkiG.jpg?1

@vier.1327 said:

@"Trise.2865" said:Animal cruelty is not a joke.

You must be fun at parties ?

Reminds me of the vast majority of "cute housepet" videos on the 'tubes. Almost always has a commenter doing mental gymnastics to portray the content provider as an evil, heartless subhuman forcing the subject to do something funny for the camera.