Any fast way to get mystic clover?

JUN YANG.4328

@Dayra.7405 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:Plenty of repeatable tracks also give clovers.

completed a repeatable track only get 2 mystic clover, that will take forever

Not really forever, but a bit, so plan ahead, be prepared and not now this as fast as possible ?

because i am greedy. i should take a break after my previous legendary =) but couldnt resist the one i am crafting. it like something impossible become possible :3 this is my first 2nd gen :)

@Hesione.9412 said:

@"Nylarx.9671" said:
It looks like the main way to get them are:1) Transforming Mystic Coins2) Converting Mystic Coins with fractal relics3) Buying Mist-Warped Packets or Bundles with Unbound magic4) Reward Tracks5) Edit: Drizzlewood PvE Legion TracksI would urge you to consider Pvp - you can get 14 Clovers with one of the unrepeatable reward tracks just like WvW.

To emphasise #3, it is ONLY unbound magic that gives the chance of clovers. Volatile magic does not, as the trophy shipments do not have mystic clovers as part of their loot table.

its kind of sad. i flush some trophy shipments last night. it only given around +10~15% profit. i shouldnt spent time to collect them in the first place . it just wast time :/

@JUN YANG.4328 said:

@"Nylarx.9671" said:
It looks like the main way to get them are:1) Transforming Mystic Coins2) Converting Mystic Coins with fractal relics3) Buying Mist-Warped Packets or Bundles with Unbound magic4) Reward Tracks5) Edit: Drizzlewood PvE Legion TracksI would urge you to consider Pvp - you can get 14 Clovers with one of the unrepeatable reward tracks just like WvW.

To emphasise #3, it is ONLY unbound magic that gives the chance of clovers. Volatile magic does not, as the trophy shipments do not have mystic clovers as part of their loot table.

its kind of sad. i flush some trophy shipments last night. it only given around +10~15% profit. i shouldnt spent time to collect them in the first place . it just wast time :/

Just addressing this side point about trophy shipments, here is the wiki page that shows the profit/loss, which I find hard to interpret, but may be helpful to you:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Trophy_Shipment/Drop_rate

Coming back to mystic coins, you can get one mystic coin a day from the leyline anomaly. This may help you towards using the mystic toilet to make the clovers. The timer is shown on this wiki page: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers

@Hesione.9412 said:

@"Nylarx.9671" said:

Just addressing this side point about trophy shipments, here is the wiki page that shows the profit/loss, which I find hard to interpret, but may be helpful to you:

Coming back to mystic coins, you can get one mystic coin a day from the leyline anomaly. This may help you towards using the mystic toilet to make the clovers. The timer is shown on this wiki page:

Thanks for ur tips. i think flush trophy shipments it all depends on luck. however the profit do drop recently. i may keep the rest.

leyline is a good one. i should add on my daily to do list.

@JUN YANG.4328 said:

@"Nylarx.9671" said:

Well, if you were collecting Unbound Magic the chance of getting Mystic Clovers is abysmally low - 1-2% per Packet or Bundle? Volatile magic into gold then buying the Mystic Coins to flush would still be more effective.

As everyone has said: Take things easy and it will come to you. I personally have a Bank Tab specifically for Legendary creation - I group up the gifts and items needed to make particular legendaries and slowly collect the clovers through WvW reward tracks. And every four weeks my login reward loyalty chest gets me 7 clovers closer to my goal.

@JUN YANG.4328 said:

@"Nylarx.9671" said:

Just addressing this side point about trophy shipments, here is the wiki page that shows the profit/loss, which I find hard to interpret, but may be helpful to you:

Coming back to mystic coins, you can get one mystic coin a day from the leyline anomaly. This may help you towards using the mystic toilet to make the clovers. The timer is shown on this wiki page:

Thanks for ur tips. i think flush trophy shipments it all depends on luck. however the profit do drop recently. i may keep the rest.

The profit for trophy shipments dropped due to material prices dropping woth Drizzlewood Coast, while the Trophy shipment price is fixed from an NPC. It has nothing to do with keeping or not keeping them, unless you want to save space or volatile magic.

You will get the same amount of materials, subject to the same rng, now or in 3 months.

@Nylarx.9671 said:

Well, if you were collecting Unbound Magic the chance of getting Mystic Clovers is abysmally low - 1-2% per Packet or Bundle? Volatile magic into gold then buying the Mystic Coins to flush would still be more effective.

As everyone has said: Take things easy and it will come to you. I personally have a Bank Tab specifically for Legendary creation - I group up the gifts and items needed to make particular legendaries and slowly collect the clovers through WvW reward tracks. And every four weeks my login reward loyalty chest gets me 7 clovers closer to my goal.

i was not in rush when craft precursor, map complete even the gifts. maybe i should start " Mystic Tribute" first. for the next one.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@"Nylarx.9671" said:

The profit for trophy shipments dropped due to material prices dropping woth Drizzlewood Coast, while the Trophy shipment price is fixed from an NPC. It has nothing to do with keeping or not keeping them, unless you want to save space or volatile magic.

You will get the same amount of materials, subject to the same rng, now or in 3 months.

I will keep the volatile magic for my next legendary ( until EOG release). buying trophy shipments it feel like less cost then direct from TP.

@JUN YANG.4328 said:

@"Nylarx.9671" said:

I will keep the volatile magic for my next legendary ( until EOG release). buying trophy shipments it feel like less cost then direct from TP.

https://gw2lunchbox.com/IstanShipments.html

Gives a general overview of how profitable on average Trophy shipments are. Obviously this assumes normal distribution and profit or loss is subject to which materials you get out.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@"Nylarx.9671" said:

Gives a general overview of how profitable on average Trophy shipments are. Obviously this assumes normal distribution and profit or loss is subject to which materials you get out.

Had seen that link before. Thanks

• Sad 1

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:I don’t normally do pvp either but there is an unranked level of PvP that you can try. That’s where all the PvP noobs are likely to be. Get you a chance to PvP with other low ranking players to advance your PvP track and learn how to PvP.

I would say: Don't be afraid of ranked Pvp. You will lose a few matches, but then you should be in the bracket you're meant to be. Also it is pretty forgiving as well - you just need to remember that there will be toxic people out there and you just have to brush them off.

Note: I'm really bad at pvp myself. I have trouble knowing when to dodge, but I still have lots of fun in Pvp matches in low Gold. And free achievement points too :3

@Nylarx.9671 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:I don’t normally do pvp either but there is an unranked level of PvP that you can try. That’s where all the PvP noobs are likely to be. Get you a chance to PvP with other low ranking players to advance your PvP track and learn how to PvP.

I would say: Don't be afraid of ranked Pvp. You will lose a few matches, but then you should be in the bracket you're meant to be. Also it is pretty forgiving as well - you just need to remember that there will be toxic people out there and you just have to brush them off.

Note: I'm really bad at pvp myself. I have trouble knowing when to dodge, but I still have lots of fun in Pvp matches in low Gold. And free achievement points too :3

Unranked maybe where noobs are, but its also where the premades are as well.Chances are you'll do worse in Unranked because you have all the noobs on your team, going against a premade.

Meanwhile, in Ranked...Your playing with people your skill level too.If your bronze your not going to be playing against gold tier or higher. Not even Emerald tier. You play against Bronze.

You have equal playing field in Ranked.

Unranked, good luck going against that premade of 3 or more people in the party. No its not going to give you higher tiered players to counter it. It's unranked, tiers don't matter. 5 platinum tiered players will enjoy farming noobs, slim chance of facing another set of platinum players, especially a group of 5 of them. I'd only play Unranked if your GOOD AND/OR your playing with friends.

Now if only hotjoins gave equally good reward. Hotjoins is better than Unranked because its not matchmaking. Unranked and matchmaking doesn't make any sense to be honest too.

GW2 started out hotjoins + ranked mode (tournament). It started out fine, but when they normalized matchmaking and nerfed hotjoins. PvP just isn't the same anymore.

To the mystic clovers. I was here earlier, don't be fooled by 8 hours WvW to get mystic clovers. Read the fine print they put. (With good reward track boosts). Aint no quick way, but reward tracks is where its at. Reward tracks is pretty much only option, because the gambling way will just frustrate you.

Yes, I wish there was another way. Like do map rewards and say the final reward randomizes and after an hour of being in the zone there is a chance it can be a mystic clover.Seems like there is a lack of PvE content to get mystic clover and not sure if thats what you was hoping for. I don't consider mystic gamble to be part of PvE way to get mystic clover. You don't mystic gamble doing it the WvW or PvP way, why does PvE have to be this way? Hrm?

Another idea.Have dungeons give small chance to reward mystic clover on the daily dungeon. Because right now, dungeons are dead.

As said, coins to clovers are the fastest way. And as said above, not the cheapest.

The TP prices and price speculations for legendaries are based on the Mystic Forge method. If you are in a hurry, buy the Mystic Coins and use the forge. Otherwise, you earn the clovers with participation/RNG/time-based methods.

@keenedge.9675 said:As said, coins to clovers are the fastest way. And as said above, not the cheapest.

The TP prices and price speculations for legendaries are based on the Mystic Forge method. If you are in a hurry, buy the Mystic Coins and use the forge. Otherwise, you earn the clovers with participation/RNG/time-based methods.

Whether or not it is the cheapest depends on how you are comparing the cost.

• Confused 1

• 2 years later...

Needing clovers and having to do WvW or PvP to get them before I die (i.r.l) just broke the game. Clovers should be obtainable more easy or legendaries shouldn;t need as much as they do now. Specialy with the daily login reward being deleted from the game in 2 days.

I refuse to play a game for I don't want. I want PvE and so I need to do raids, fractals and strikes for 1500 Relics, 300 Maninited Shards and 300 green prophet shareds. Just to get 30 per week. Alle the work for a legendary is already done. Weeks of material gathering, doing al kinds of achievements and waiting for events and special raid/fractal groups. 

And still only 24 clovers while I need 77 for the damm backpiece. Insane amount. At the rate I can play fractals, raids and strikes I will probably have my 77 clovers in 5 to 6 weeks. That's over one and a half month of grinding. And I already did so mucht grind work for the gifts of metal, wood, venom, claws etc. and the achievements. 

Not even counting the months of grinding for Ascended gear to get more AR for fractals to even get the achievement for the backpiece... and then still only 24 clovers. This is just not balanced. Not even close to anything that is for the mainstream gamer. Only for 24/7 game grinders with no real life jobs. 

Anet should not tinker so much with the balancing of classes and professions, but more on the fairness of the game for normal players. 

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Meirleach.2163 said:

Needing clovers and having to do WvW or PvP to get them before I die (i.r.l) just broke the game. Clovers should be obtainable more easy or legendaries shouldn;t need as much as they do now. Specialy with the daily login reward being deleted from the game in 2 days.

I refuse to play a game for I don't want. I want PvE and so I need to do raids, fractals and strikes for 1500 Relics, 300 Maninited Shards and 300 green prophet shareds. Just to get 30 per week. Alle the work for a legendary is already done. Weeks of material gathering, doing al kinds of achievements and waiting for events and special raid/fractal groups. 

And still only 24 clovers while I need 77 for the damm backpiece. Insane amount. At the rate I can play fractals, raids and strikes I will probably have my 77 clovers in 5 to 6 weeks. That's over one and a half month of grinding. And I already did so mucht grind work for the gifts of metal, wood, venom, claws etc. and the achievements. 

Not even counting the months of grinding for Ascended gear to get more AR for fractals to even get the achievement for the backpiece... and then still only 24 clovers. This is just not balanced. Not even close to anything that is for the mainstream gamer. Only for 24/7 game grinders with no real life jobs. 

Anet should not tinker so much with the balancing of classes and professions, but more on the fairness of the game for normal players. 

The question you should ask yourself at that point is what are you doing, why do you need legendary gear? Ascended work perfectly fine and is far less effort.

And if you really think you need it... well thats the cost.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I agree that making them in the mystic forge is probably the best option, unless you're not able to get the obsidian. It's not guarenteed (which I think is why people willing to spread it over a longer time period recommend other methods) but it does work.

Also login rewards are being removed but we already know mystic clovers will be one of the items available from the new daily system, so you may still be able to get them if you're able to do daily achievements.

• Haha 1