New Hair [MERGED]

Striped Hair  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a hair template if it had multiple dye channels?

• Yes
    • No

Am I only one who crawl for new hairstyles? 🤔

I'm looking forward for guild wars to add new faces,  hairstyles related features! 

Share your thoughts with me! 😊😊😊

#instabuy makeover kit

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Yes, it's been a bit since we've had an infusion of hair/face/makeover styles.  I'd like to see a few more if possible.  The new ones we got awhile ago a feeling a bit stale now.  If there was a chance to see a few new colors too, I'd love to see that as well...but at least some styles I'll settle for!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

like PoF's release we should be getting some new hairstyles, faces and such for EoD.

ideally for all playable races not just for humans and while i play humans the most, i also play sylvari and asura almost as much and would like them along with norn (norn have it easier since they look like humans, devs just have to scale the stuff up) and charr to get new character customization options

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Launch was great at the time with some wavy/loose curl hairstyles (mostly for female characters), but I would love to see the selection revisited. I feel like we can go from straight hair to 3C's with not a whole lot in between hahaha 

• Like 2

I'd like more hairstyles too.

I would like to use normal human hair on sylvari.

I have a huge urge to buy 10+ character slots, all for sylvari characters and really want human hair on them.

I have an idea I want to fulfill and the human hair would make it complete.

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203

Id like more faces, longer beards for norn and maybe more eye types? Like I don't get why ONLY the female crying face on humans gets the cat eyes? What if I Want to make a witcher looking character? Kinda hard to do.

More hairs, more facial hair... hell can we have jewlery options added too for our ears? I mean... If WoW can do it....

More curly and wavy hairstyles for human male and...: 

- Fringeless pony tail

- Fringeless man bun

Can anet also give male toons a BIGGER forehead... not Rihanna big, but big and not narrow... maybe it doesn't bother other ppl. but it bothers me a lot that all the male toons have narrow forehead.

Sorry, I was at work, didn't have anything to write down more, but didn't want to lose the thought. 

I did mean hairstyles with channels to so multiple colors could be added at the same time: hair with stripes, frosted tips, one color Front/Back (or Right/Left), main head one color and braids another, or a dark base with highlights. 

It wouldn't work for every current hairstyle, but new hairstyles designed specifically for this purpose could be sold to add to the Costume Brawl.

14 hours ago, Game of Bones.8975 said:

Sorry, I was at work, didn't have anything to write down more, but didn't want to lose the thought. 

I did mean hairstyles with channels to so multiple colors could be added at the same time: hair with stripes, frosted tips, one color Front/Back (or Right/Left), main head one color and braids another, or a dark base with highlights. 

It wouldn't work for every current hairstyle, but new hairstyles designed specifically for this purpose could be sold to add to the Costume Brawl.

Can't say that it interests me, so no I'd probably not pay for that.

15 hours ago, Game of Bones.8975 said:

Don't we already have 2 channel Hairstyles?  I know my main character uses one. 

I want hideous, battle-scarred faces--for humans and norn, especially human and norn females, but for other races as well. And not just battle scars, but also burns, acne scars, wrinkles, blemishes, missing eyes, the works. More disfigured charr faces too! (Seriously, a race of aggressive warrior cats ought to have more disfigured faces).

Oh, and a second mention for messed up FEMALE faces. Not everyone wants a smooth-skinned supermodel, or a lightly-scarred-but-still-supermodel. Give me a lady with empty eye sockets and pockmark scars from some kind of explosion! 

• Like 3