What monsters do you expect to see in EoD?

I'm hoping to see the Wardens, now that the Echovald Forest is turning back from stone they may not be as hostile as before.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Warden

"...they work in their own mysterious ways to reverse the effects of Shiro’s death, but until they succeed, they will threaten any humans they encounter."

Edited by Raknar.4735
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Well we did see an in game model for naga in one of the screenshots.  They also on the steam confirmed kappa, mudwallows, and I believe kirins?  Aside from those I’m trying to just be open minded and enjoy whatever they put in, but not expecting too much. With so much else going on in the development of an expansion, plus adding all new designs, don’t expect every single thing you’re familiar with from GW1.  But if there was only one more thing I could add to the list we have, I’d have to say I really want to see Oni

Mantids; Naga; Sensali (Tengu); Yeti; humans (e.g., Crimson Skull -- heck the White Mantle made it through the passing time); Kappa; Oni; and/or versions of same altered by whatever problems are plaguing Shing Jea Island.

I don't think we'll see Jade Sea or Echovald Forest monsters until the post-expac content -- whatever form that takes.

• Like 1