What's your favorite unreleased mount?

Fenom.9457

Something Cat-like and Dog-like definitely seems like something they'd explore down the line. Lots of potential for Mount skins with the current released set and "unreleased". I do see potential for various looking "spiders"...or similarly 8-"legged" creatures--octopus fighting Bubbles/Steve, anyone?

Who knows where mounts will go...

I didn't see the leaks but I love the idea of a griffon mount. I really hope it's true that that one is still coming in some form or other.

If spider mounts ever get added to the game I hope it's only as a reskin for another mount, so you don't have to use them and that there's a way to avoid seeing other people use them (like the mod for Dragon Age Origins which replaces all the spider models with dogs). I can just about cope with the occasional ranger pet, although I have moved away from the bank or TP because of a spider being right on top of my character or right in front of the camera. And of course I have to fight them (with the camera zoomed all the way out and angled overhead, and using only ranged weapons to keep my distance and tab targeting so I don't have to click on them). But spiders big enough to ride running around everywhere would be horrible. Especially since I can guarantee every town will have a massive norn on an appropriately scaled up spider right on top of the bank. (And one of my guild leaders would likely be one of those massive norn. I accept and even sort-of understand that other people would love this, but it's hard to explain just how horrible it is. Even writing this is making me feel like I need to double check under my desk to make sure there aren't any spiders around.)

@Danikat.8537 said:I didn't see the leaks but I love the idea of a griffon mount. I really hope it's true that that one is still coming in some form or other.

If spider mounts ever get added to the game I hope it's only as a reskin for another mount, so you don't have to use them and that there's a way to avoid seeing other people use them (like the mod for Dragon Age Origins which replaces all the spider models with dogs). I can just about cope with the occasional ranger pet, although I have moved away from the bank or TP because of a spider being right on top of my character or right in front of the camera. And of course I have to fight them (with the camera zoomed all the way out and angled overhead, and using only ranged weapons to keep my distance and tab targeting so I don't have to click on them). But spiders big enough to ride running around everywhere would be horrible. Especially since I can guarantee every town will have a massive norn on an appropriately scaled up spider right on top of the bank. (And one of my guild leaders would likely be one of those massive norn. I accept and even sort-of understand that other people would love this, but it's hard to explain just how horrible it is. Even writing this is making me feel like I need to double check under my desk to make sure there aren't any spiders around.)

I completely understand Danikat as I feel exactly the same way. Can you believe that someone in the old forums called us LIARS for feeling this way about spiders? I'm personally dreading seeing spider mounts everywhere. But I'll keep my silence and avoid them as much as possible. I'll even go to another bank if I have to.

Anyhow, I think I'd like a griffon mount.

@Nyel.1843 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:Based on the art, that shaman's digging, and leaks. Note the griffon may not be canceled but for S4, but we don't know.

What art? What is "shaman's digging"? Which leaks? I would like to vote but I haven't seen those unreleased mounts yet lol

corgi was in the mounts guild chat I believe (as just concept art), and I don't know about the griffon personally (other than it being suggested for s4 mount)

Archived