So... When will you drop the info?

In the summer live 2021 post you said that you will come with more info for the legendary armory as we get closer to its release.

We are now 1 month away from legendary armory release and we still do not know anything about it except what it should be but not how it functions or what requirements or if the legendary runes  and sigils will be part of it.

"More information about the Legendary Armory will be available closer to its release."

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-live-summer-2021/

I mean this is not end of dragons related... And you started the development of it more than 1 year ago and still have nothing to show for it. Are you really going to be able to release it as scheduled?

Need some info here!

Edited by Blacklust.4638
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

16 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

they usually drop the trailers one or two weeks before release

Agreed. As for what the info will be, I expect we'll get a blog post giving us a rundown of what to expect and then, after the feature launches, a feedback thread will be opened here on the forum. And then everything will be on fire for a while.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

"closer to it's release" usually means ... 1 week before the release or so. I guess. ArenaNet always is pretty cautious and not giving info too early. (They might still change stuff when it is in development and people might get disappointed if some earlier info was too different from the finished thing. That is - I guess - the main reason why they always give info soo late.)

3 hours ago, mindcircus.1506 said:

The fact they are being this quiet about it should be the big tipoff that there's something pretty big in this System that we will not like.

Yeah that's what i am afraid of as well. Some pay wall to unlock slots or something in that area.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

For Living World Episodes, they usually drop the trailers one or two weeks before release.

I think a similar time frame will also be for information on the Legendary Armoury.

1.-2 week for an new expansion is much too late. when its should still be released this year its about time.

• Confused 4

33 minutes ago, Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

1.-2 week for an new expansion is much too late. when its should still be released this year its about time.

This is not "for a new expansion", go read the release plans instead of talking despite not knowing what you're talking about 🙄

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

The legendary armoury is seperate from the expansion.

The armoury is being released on 13th July. We don't have a release date for the expansion yet but they've already told us we'll get a 'first look' on 27th July and there will almost certainly be more promotion and information following that.