Conjure weapons

TheDarkness.6947

Perhaps I'm beating a dead horse here, but...

Is there any chance we could get some love on conjure weapons?  They feel like they were intended to fill a big gap in ele's toolkit, namely not being able to do an actual weapon swap and therefore sometimes being stuck with a weapon not very useful at a given range.  But it also feels really difficult to justify slotting conjures in their current state.

Why do I have to ground target to cast and leave one on the ground?  It's super clunky.  I know there are some traits/mechanics where there's a bonus when an ally picks it up, but does anyone actually use that?  Maybe I'm wrong, but it feels like a mechanic from a former game era, rather than some awesome team combo you can do in the current game.  Couldn't they just be instant cast into your hands?

These weapons seem decent, probably mostly due to the stat boosts, but they don't really seem OP in any way (am I wrong?)  Is there a reason they have to disappear from my hands after 30 seconds?  Can't they just remain until I swap back to my regular weapon?  It makes it very difficult to get accustomed to using them when they vanish and then are on cooldown.  30 seconds isn't even long enough to read all the tool tips let alone get a good feel for using them.

What do others think?

• Like 2

Every one is calling for it to be a kit or to be an ammo system of 2 where you can only give it to others if you have one in your hands already. Anet has comply cut it self off from real communication from any one but from them self a true bubble.

• Like 3

theyre supposed to be so powerful that the ele shouldnt really expect to grab the second copy because their allies wouldve taken it. obviously somethings wrong when even the ele itself doesnt want to hold on to it, save for 1-2 skill uses, and no ally actively wants to pick them up  because its hardly worth it

what separates conjures from engi toolkits is its ability to be given to allies, but for some reason only 1 ally gets the conjure, and on top of 60/180s cds, the difference is very underwhelming. imo it would work better if the placed conjure acts as a temporary station where multiple allies (including the ele) can get a copy of the conjure, and each ally is still limited to 1 copy. im not certain about a pvp/wvw setting, but i feel this could give conjures a place in pve when conjure bundles can give allies instant access to skills outside their own skillbar (e.g. ranged options, on-demand hard cc, invuln)

additionally or otherwise, i feel like conjure-camping should be a thing (with the exception of the fiery greatsword). if an ele says they run a lightning hammer build, i would expect them to use the lightning hammer 80-95% of the time. given the ‘complexity’ of current ele skill rotations in pve, and the lockout of ~20 integral weapon skills in competitive gamemodes, the option of conjure-camping could provide eles a refreshing change of pace to their generally frenetic gameplay. the eles copy of the conjure could last indefinitely, the conjurer trait can be modified to affect the damage of conjure skills, and the lack of gamemode skill splits means that pve skill versions could all be buffed by some amount

regardless, it is known that conjures are somewhat outdated and are due for some general improvements or changes, including those not mentioned such reducing pickup times, reworking certain conjure skills to not be exact copies of other skills that may already appear in the eles kit, etc.

1 hour ago, Noodle Ant.1605 said:

theyre supposed to be so powerful that the ele shouldnt really expect to grab the second copy because their allies wouldve taken it. obviously somethings wrong when even the ele itself doesnt want to hold on to it, save for 1-2 skill uses, and no ally actively wants to pick them up  because its hardly worth it

what separates conjures from engi toolkits is its ability to be given to allies, but for some reason only 1 ally gets the conjure, and on top of 60/180s cds, the difference is very underwhelming. imo it would work better if the placed conjure acts as a temporary station where multiple allies (including the ele) can get a copy of the conjure, and each ally is still limited to 1 copy. im not certain about a pvp/wvw setting, but i feel this could give conjures a place in pve when conjure bundles can give allies instant access to skills outside their own skillbar (e.g. ranged options, on-demand hard cc, invuln)

additionally or otherwise, i feel like conjure-camping should be a thing (with the exception of the fiery greatsword). if an ele says they run a lightning hammer build, i would expect them to use the lightning hammer 80-95% of the time. given the ‘complexity’ of current ele skill rotations in pve, and the lockout of ~20 integral weapon skills in competitive gamemodes, the option of conjure-camping could provide eles a refreshing change of pace to their generally frenetic gameplay. the eles copy of the conjure could last indefinitely, the conjurer trait can be modified to affect the damage of conjure skills, and the lack of gamemode skill splits means that pve skill versions could all be buffed by some amount

regardless, it is known that conjures are somewhat outdated and are due for some general improvements or changes, including those not mentioned such reducing pickup times, reworking certain conjure skills to not be exact copies of other skills that may already appear in the eles kit, etc.

The thing is engi toolkits are stronger then ele conaj weapons. Yet anet dose not balance any thing base off of that and only seeming to buff engi toolkits though buffing eng. Even the "free" states you get from the conja wepons dose not make up for the utitily and effectiveness of engi toolkits all ontop of no cd or cast time on swap something ele has to deal with a full 1 min at least with a major cast time (the the pick up is a root that tends to cause more problmes then good in a fight both letting you troll your own team or your team to troll you by picking up your wepon only to throw it away.)

The level of just how bad anet balanced conjure wepon feels like some one should of been fired by now with not real fix.

• Like 2

Conjures arent that bad. The cast times and the lack of stun break makes them bad.

Hammer can dish out massive damage. If it was on demand burst it would be worth using.

Axe works well with pyro puissance. Also only basic that can be thrown backwards as you run. Damage is lower than you want it, but might building is very easy.

Ice bow needs healing abilities its damage is ok and its cc is ok.

Earth is good and sometimes worth a slot.

22 minutes ago, FrownyClown.8402 said:

Conjures arent that bad. The cast times and the lack of stun break makes them bad.

Hammer can dish out massive damage. If it was on demand burst it would be worth using.

Axe works well with pyro puissance. Also only basic that can be thrown backwards as you run. Damage is lower than you want it, but might building is very easy.

Ice bow needs healing abilities its damage is ok and its cc is ok.

Earth is good and sometimes worth a slot.

That the thing they are melee only there no real ranged dps at the very least we dont have an support out side of frost bow that only has 1 healing skill on it and you MUST hit a target to make the heal work its not something you can fire at the grond. We have effectively 2 fire weapons that fill the same roll hammer is a cc ish roll the same for shield.

Its not even the effect of the conjure weapons ppl are asking about its how the conjaur weapons are cast and used. The fact ele is the only class that can torll ppl from rezing and spikeing and other ppl can torll the ele by "steeling" its wepon is a real problem for balancing and will always be a problem even if they buff conja weapons to fill a real roll like eng kits.

• Like 3

The conjure trait should be used to give the elementalist the choice to share or not the conjure weapon. One must admit that "grant fire shield to the character that pick the weapon" is one of the most laughable effect this trait could give.

Lightning Hammer: Why does this conjure give such a ridiculously low amount of ferocity? As it stand it's the weaponkit that give the least stats out of all weapon kits. Push ferocity to 180 from 75, I hardly see any reason not to do so.

Both earth shield and fiery axe still suffer from their not so great animation making them cumbersome to use. Fiery axe skill kit was a pain to use before they added the "fire up!" mechanism, now it's even worse.

Frostbow honestly lack a clear identity, it's stat buff goes on healing and condition duration but it boast a single skill that heal while other have different focus like power damage, soft CC or hard CC... Can't we just have this kit a bit more straight forward? Can't we just put aside the whole healing thing and make it a true ice dps weapon? It's already incredibly frustating to have all water weaponkits being low in damage due to the "water is healing mindset", can't we at least have some form of reprieve with the ice conjured weapon?

Fiery GS: Can we please increase fiery eruption radius to 180? I think it's the last skill to still have a 150 radius in game.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

Frostbow honestly lack a clear identity, it's stat buff goes on healing and condition duration but it boast a single skill that heal while other have different focus like power damage, soft CC or hard CC... Can't we just have this kit a bit more straight forward? Can't we just put aside the whole healing thing and make it a true ice dps weapon? It's already incredibly frustating to have all water weaponkits being low in damage due to the "water is healing mindset", can't we at least have some form of reprieve with the ice conjured weapon?

It’d be great to see one of the conjure weapons be an actual long range weapon that does decent damage, especially since staff is so poor.  Frost bow seems like a good candidate.

• Like 1

Radical, off-the-wall, crazy idea:
Delete Conjures as a skill type. 3 out of 5 are bad, and there is no heal.

Also delete Glyph of Renewal, because lol. 

Then, introduce Glyph of Conjuring. 60s cooldown. For 30 seconds, conjure elemental weapon based on current (primary) attunement.

Then think about that lacking entire skill type (and the Conjurer trait, lol), because honestly, the state of the Ele these days...

Additional upside: excising Flame Axe from the game might make Axe a new spec-available weapon!

Edited by The Boz.2038
  • Like 4

On 7/19/2021 at 5:00 AM, The Boz.2038 said:

Radical, off-the-wall, crazy idea:
Delete Conjures as a skill type. 3 out of 5 are bad, and there is no heal.

Also delete Glyph of Renewal, because lol. 

Then, introduce Glyph of Conjuring. 60s cooldown. For 30 seconds, conjure elemental weapon based on current (primary) attunement.

Then think about that lacking entire skill type (and the Conjurer trait, lol), because honestly, the state of the Ele these days...

Additional upside: excising Flame Axe from the game might make Axe a new spec-available weapon!

Honestly I like the idea but I still like how Conjures are, their concept, etc. Specifically the Magnetic Shield Conjure is becoming a staple utility for Weaver/Tempest/EVEN Core Elementalist (In PvP due to Barrier/the protection.)

Technically only 2 of the Conjures are bad, and a lot of it has to do with horrible tracking in my opinion.

Frost Bow auto attack can heal A LOT per autoattack, but it doesn't even track and moves incredibly slow. The 2 skill can do a lot of damage but it's really slow, the 3 skill hits HARD and can boost a Condi Reaper's damage SIGNIFICANTLY. The 4 skill is a relic of the past and could be removed/changed. The 5 skill as well. 

Flame Axe is great for might generation and can hit pretty hard, at least in PvP, but it struggles to actually hit its mark as well. The 4 skill has been bugged for YEARS ever since Dagger 4's version of the skill got changed to not inflict as much burning. The skill still inflicts 3 stacks per pass-through! The 2 skill is a low cooldown blast finisher, the 3 skill is just a copy-paste of Staff 3, etc. 

Flame Axe/Frost bow are the only two bad conjures right now across the board. Frost Bow is an identity crisis as someone mentioned above. 

I think the targeting/pick-up animation are both cumbersome and could just make it get placed at your feet and have an instant animation, but make it so you can't pick it up while CC'd. 

9 hours ago, kybraga.7103 said:

Honestly I like the idea but I still like how Conjures are, their concept, etc. Specifically the Magnetic Shield Conjure is becoming a staple utility for Weaver/Tempest/EVEN Core Elementalist (In PvP due to Barrier/the protection.)

Technically only 2 of the Conjures are bad, and a lot of it has to do with horrible tracking in my opinion.

Frost Bow auto attack can heal A LOT per autoattack, but it doesn't even track and moves incredibly slow. The 2 skill can do a lot of damage but it's really slow, the 3 skill hits HARD and can boost a Condi Reaper's damage SIGNIFICANTLY. The 4 skill is a relic of the past and could be removed/changed. The 5 skill as well. 

Flame Axe is great for might generation and can hit pretty hard, at least in PvP, but it struggles to actually hit its mark as well. The 4 skill has been bugged for YEARS ever since Dagger 4's version of the skill got changed to not inflict as much burning. The skill still inflicts 3 stacks per pass-through! The 2 skill is a low cooldown blast finisher, the 3 skill is just a copy-paste of Staff 3, etc. 

Flame Axe/Frost bow are the only two bad conjures right now across the board. Frost Bow is an identity crisis as someone mentioned above. 

I think the targeting/pick-up animation are both cumbersome and could just make it get placed at your feet and have an instant animation, but make it so you can't pick it up while CC'd. 

I could justify the placement animation if it did something significant like frost bow does an aoe heal or axe did a stronger version of sunspot or hammer stunned targets near it for 2s or earth applied barrier to allies around it.

The cooldown needs to be halved on all of them including greatsword.

Using fire traitline should reduce the cd of axe skills, air for hammer, earth for shield, water for bow. Choosing arcane reduces the cd of the utility itself. (This might limit build viability).

Axe needs a velocity increase on its autos and more bonus damage for procing double lava axe.

Ice bow should heal around the user instead of the enemy. Frost volley should halve the duration of vulnerability and double the amount it produces.  Piercing shards (water minor) should increase damage by 20% while attuned to water. Frost fan should be reworked. Have it function the same but heal allies instead. Frost storm is good. Remove the bleed and increase the base damage by 10%. Deep freeze is good, i would increase the animation to 2.5s but double its velocity.

Will anet ever redo conjures? Nope

12 hours ago, kybraga.7103 said:

Honestly I like the idea but I still like how Conjures are, their concept, etc. 

Turning them into a Glyph might allow the "concept" to remain, but would make the whole thing more flexible (you have one skill on your utility bar that can, based on need, become any of the four elemental conjures). 

Additionally, the Shield only ever sees action in PvP. WvW and PvE? Nope. Entirely forgotten there. The painful locking of the 1, the meh-outside-of-PvP barrier of 2, 5 is what it is, 4 and 3 are actually kinda good for what they are supposed to do.

ANYCAKES

Were they all merged into Glyph of Conjuration or something, with Axe/Greatsword being functionally merged (with a more emphasized Greatsword side, but kinda toned down and spread around to not be based around 1 or maybe 2 buttons), what do you figure would fit as a new skill type to replace the 4 utilities and an elite?

Me? I'm hoping for Symbols. Targetable 900 range 180 radius (240 with the Symbol Inscriber trait, which replaces Conjurer) AoEs, each a combo field, each offering positive team and negative enemy effects at the same time. Makes the support ele (EVEN CORE!) more viable, adds more area impact (which should really be the prof's hallmark), helps with the ele's lackluster base and trait-derived stats.

• Like 2

I think conjured weapons are actually pretty great in their concept, just not in their execution. Their recharge is cumbersome, which I think could be solved by making them ammo skills. I also think the “group utility” of creating another weapon for allies is shackling the potential of the weapons. I would rather the group utility be worked into the weapon skills themselves, as well as the Conjurer trait. If done well, I think conjured weapons could actually become some of the best utility skills available to ele and open up access to some additional playstyles for offensive group utility/boon support, and boons like quickness and aegis. Bear with me because this is going to be a long post, but my ideal patch notes to revamp them would look something like this:

Note: I didn’t really want to deal with many specific damage/effect numbers or durations for recharges/buffs/condis across the board, as I felt those could be tweaked as needed to make everything balanced.

Conjured Weapons

• Conjured weapons no longer summon an additional copy at a target location
  • Active weapon duration decreased from 30 seconds to 20 seconds
  • All conjured weapons are now considered ammunition skills, each with 2 charges (interval of 20 seconds)
  • Conjured Flame Axe: Double Lava Axe now burns foes and grants the wielder 3 stacks of might that is shared with up to 5 nearby allies. Base damage has been decreased on all other skills, but burning stacks/duration have been substantially increased.
  • Conjured Frost Bow: Reworked bonuses granted by stacks of Water Arrow on skills 2-5 to instead grant regeneration, vigor and/or healing to the wielder and up to 5 allies around the target. Damage and additional effects have been adjusted to compensate
  • Conjured Lightning Hammer: Thunderclap no longer blinds enemies. It now grants quickness for the wielder and up to 5 nearby allies. The radius of this skill has been increased
  • Conjured Earth Shield: Tectonic Shift is now shared with up to 5 nearby allies. A portion of the barrier granted by Stone Sheath and Magnetic Shield is also granted for up to 5 nearby allies.
  • Conjured Fiery Greatsword: Each skill now applies a stack of Magma Armor to the wielder and up to 5 nearby allies, which reduces incoming condition damage by 2% per stack (max 5)

Traits

• Blinding ashes: This trait has been moved to the adept tier. Blind duration has been reduced and interval has been increased
  • Conjurer: This trait has been reworked and moved to the grandmaster tier. This trait now reduces conjured weapon ability cooldown by 20%. Adds 1 additional ammunition charge to each weapon. When a conjured weapon is summoned, create a field at the wielder's location that pulses boons to allies and conditions to enemies.
  • Conjured Flame Axe: Creates a field that pulses might to allies and burning to enemies
  • Conjured Frost Bow: Creates a field that pulses regeneration to allies and chilled to enemies
  • Conjured Lightning Hammer: Creates a field that pulses quickness to allies and vulnerability to enemies
  • Conjured Earth Shield: Creates a field that pulses aegis to allies and bleeding to enemies
  • Conjured Fiery Greatsword: Creates a field that pulses resolution to allies and weakness to enemies

These changes would create much greater QoL and more of a niche for conjured weapons, while keeping the spirit of the group utility originally envisioned by creating a copy of the weapon for allies. By reducing the active duration and removing the additional copy, it would allow for the skills/effects granted by the weapons themselves to shine and become significantly more powerful.

The changes to the Conjurer trait would create a more playstyle-defining choice that would force eles to sacrifice greater damage or might generation for the added flexibility and group utility. It would also allow the weapons to act almost like kits assuming one would camp them to their full duration, while still ensuring a min 60 sec cooldown for FGS to prevent players from camping an elite skill permanently.

Changes to flame axe would focus it as a condi weapon, while serving as a source for might stacking. Revamping the bonus effects of Water Arrow on frost bow would create greater synergy with the outgoing healing buff and, if traited with Cleansing Water and Conjurer, could create one of the best sources of condi cleanse in group play. It’d also open up room for hybrid “frostfire” builds focusing on regen/healing/cleanses from the bow while still dealing good damage, or just help to create a good ranged utility for melee-locked builds.

Depending on how the numbers would work out, the quickness changes to lightning hammer combined with Conjurer would create a potential build for a quickness ele, or at the very least a supplemental source of quickness to fill in gaps while still dealing competitive dps. The changes to earth shield would reward active gameplay with the ability to act like a (very) poor man’s scourge, and could help create truly tanky frontline builds in WvW or endgame pve from the pulsing aegis provided from Conjurer. Adding a unique buff to FGS would add some group defensive utility to a melee weapon that only an ele could provide, while granting a powerful, synergistic defensive buff/condi from Conjurer.

Ultimately if the group utility, support or damage proved to be too strong, numbers could be adjusted to compensate.

Edited by Tempest.8479

Conjures should be like kits, but with their cast time. Makes them less underwhelming and actually feel like you'd want to use them more because you're not hard stuck at dropping them 5 seconds after for a 60 seconds CD.

If it gets to that point surely some would need some co-efficient tweaks but otherwise. More fun with actual options.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shao.7236 said:

Conjures should be like kits, but with their cast time. Makes them less underwhelming and actually feel like you'd want to use them more because you're not hard stuck at dropping them 5 seconds after for a 60 seconds CD.

If it gets to that point surely some would need some co-efficient tweaks but otherwise. More fun with actual options.

I feel like this would enable too many on demand skills.

Elementalist already comes with 4 attunements, giving them 4 weapon sets by default.

The cooldown and limited use of conjured weapons work as a limiter. If they work like kits, then Elementalist can have a total of 8 different weapons sets they can freely switch between. That is an overwhelming amount of versatility.

How they work now, they can use a conjured weapon, but if they want to have access to another set they have to drop it and the cooldown hinders switching easily into it again. I think it should stay this way.

Edited by Kodama.6453

2 hours ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Elementalist already comes with 4 attunements, giving them 4 weapon sets by default.

The cooldown and limited use of conjured weapons work as a limiter. If they work like kits, then Elementalist can have a total of 8 different weapons sets they can freely switch between. That is an overwhelming amount of versatility.

How they work now, they can use a conjured weapon, but if they want to have access to another set they have to drop it and the cooldown hinders switching easily into it again. I think it should stay this way.

But those 4 attunements are not accessible when holding the weapon which is not exactly instant like kits, it would still take time to get back to them. Most of the Conjures also don't include much that is useful outside of Earth Shield, still no real clears.

Plus I'd disagree that there's too much, if it really meant anything to have so many skills, Engineer's would already be using all kits they already have. Like I can't see how an Elementalist/Tempest/Weaver could make good use out of more than 1 since it means to leave all the other Weapon skills to be unused, sounds ineffective. In fact it kinda highlights why and silly it is to have cooldowns on them to begin with since like I mention you only can make good use out of one Conjure for 5 or so seconds. Let alone having to have a cast time that can kill the flow.

Feels like Anet really wanted other players to be able to use them so it was just jammed in, they could always leave it as an option whether the players are traited for Conjures or not, be that not traited it works like the old way then traited makes it more like kits with cast time. The switching in between "IMO" is an unnecessary jank, makes them unfun.

@The Boz.2038

This is also an extremely good idea, it cleans off a lot of what feels useless. Brings forth more fun all at once while alleviated some of the fears of having too many options at once, being bound to Conjure via Attunement is a good way to keep it in check. If anything, how about not making it a Glyph but instead just call it "Conjure" and it'll just give whatever the player is currently using under the same suggestion of a kit with cast time then make it an elite skill and we're good to go.

Personally I'd take away greatsword. I'm sure that's what people would prefer for an xpac weapon on Elementalist instead. You also keep a lot of power creep/balance problems away from the skill by just not putting gs in there while this is an extremely good buff to the core class.

Actually take notes Anet, make Core great again. This is great.

Edited by Shao.7236

4 hours ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Disagree.  In their current form most conjured weapons are worthless due to excessive cooldowns, the cumbersome drop mechanic, and the laughably bad design of everything except FGS and earth shield.  This needs a rewrite and kits or ammo skills are the way to go.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

Disagree.  In their current form most conjured weapons are worthless due to excessive cooldowns, the cumbersome drop mechanic, and the laughably bad design of everything except FGS and earth shield.  This needs a rewrite and kits or ammo skills are the way to go.

I don't disagree that conjured weapons need help, they definitely do.

But I think they shouldn't function like kits (meaning that you can switch between them without cooldown).

Engineer and elementalist both are the classes in the game which had to give up their weapon swap, because they have other mechanics installed which give them more skills at hand than other classes.

But compare elementalist and engineer now:

Engineer gets 5 new skills on their bar through the toolbelt.

Elementalist gets 15 new skills on their weapon skill bar through the attunement system.

So without investing into kits, elementalist has flat out more skills available at any given time.

This difference is made up by the kit mechanic, which allows engineers to invest utility skills to get more weapon skills available.

If conjured weapons become kits mechanically, then elementalist in general from the entire mechanic is a better engineer. Because they have 20 weapon skills, while engineer 5 weapon skills and 5 toolbelt skills and both classes have access to the kit system to allow them to buy more weapon skills through the utility skills.

Where is engineer making up the difference in their mechanics then?

Engineer additionally "bought" into the kit system by being the class with the smallest weapon pool in the entire game. Engineer has access to 3 core weapon sets, elementalist has access to 5 different combinations.

Engineer got the kit system exclusively because of these sacrifices. If elementalist would get access to kit swaps without cooldown, I think they would have to give up a big amount of power elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Kodama.6453 said:

I don't disagree that conjured weapons need help, they definitely do.

But I think they shouldn't function like kits (meaning that you can switch between them without cooldown).

Engineer and elementalist both are the classes in the game which had to give up their weapon swap, because they have other mechanics installed which give them more skills at hand than other classes.

But compare elementalist and engineer now:

Engineer gets 5 new skills on their bar through the toolbelt.

Elementalist gets 15 new skills on their weapon skill bar through the attunement system.

So without investing into kits, elementalist has flat out more skills available at any given time.

This difference is made up by the kit mechanic, which allows engineers to invest utility skills to get more weapon skills available.

If conjured weapons become kits mechanically, then elementalist in general from the entire mechanic is a better engineer. Because they have 20 weapon skills, while engineer 5 weapon skills and 5 toolbelt skills and both classes have access to the kit system to allow them to buy more weapon skills through the utility skills.

Where is engineer making up the difference in their mechanics then?

Engineer additionally "bought" into the kit system by being the class with the smallest weapon pool in the entire game. Engineer has access to 3 core weapon sets, elementalist has access to 5 different combinations.

Engineer got the kit system exclusively because of these sacrifices. If elementalist would get access to kit swaps without cooldown, I think they would have to give up a big amount of power elsewhere.

Ele needs access to these skills on a far more regular basis than 60 (or 180!) seconds.  I am not stuck on kits, but I'm tired of these skills going unaddressed.  Maybe back during core when classes with a weapon swap were forced to give something up in order to gain range advantage this made some kind of sense.  But that has not been the case for years now.

Just now, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Shows how often I pick up a FGS 🤣

That the truth about conjure weapons no one wants to even pick them up at this point because a cover over of skills is bad for a game like gw2. The weapons are out dated as can be and no one but the ele it self wants to use them and mostly for 1 or 2 skills. They are a complete failed of the game and maybe the worst set of utility.