Prime Gaming loots/rewards??

tim.4596

56 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

1. Mark text

2. CTRL+C (or right click mouse and copy)

3. open up the panel for entering the code

4. CTRL+V (or right click mouse and paste)

5. ....

6. profit

😉

Sure ty. I was logged into bdo and just wrote the codes down for genshin and gw2 to use when I logged into those.

1 of 4 prizes lol, they are not going to give the good stuff right away (if, there's going to be some good stuff lol).

Maybe last prize is a Core/PoF standard code or something, good for an alt account to farm login rewards, or hell, maybe Amazon will go full EGS and give EoD for Prime users, highly unlikelly, but it would be a huge promotion for Anet lol.

5 hours ago, Brandon Uzumaki.1524 said:

1 of 4 prizes lol, they are not going to give the good stuff right away (if, there's going to be some good stuff lol).

Maybe last prize is a Core/PoF standard code or something, good for an alt account to farm login rewards, or hell, maybe Amazon will go full EGS and give EoD for Prime users, highly unlikelly, but it would be a huge promotion for Anet lol.

That makes too much sense. We don't do that here.

But yea, in all seriousness, I think at least one of these things will be nice. And if not, boosters are fine. It's just the 10 slot bag is a bit dated, but I guess we can let that slide.

Considering some exclusive skins (say Mount skins) are $20 - $25, it would be a bargain to pay only ~13.  Lol. (Not that I think they would ever offer such exclusive skins as a reward.)

And, it's not like you don't get anything else with the subscription, which you can cancel at any time.

(Also, when taking advantage of the month's free trial, it can be extended to six weeks at no cost.)

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

1 hour ago, Ayrilana.1396 said:

Just get a trial to Amazon prime…

Do trial last forever? For example mount skin..if they release a series of kitten golen mount skin.. And each season getting one..  Would tou be very happy with only one?

What about outfit?  If we are going to spend money on skin.. The money should goes to Anet.. Not some amazon prime membership

The Prime Gaming looks like something to infuse new and curious players to the game. If Amazon decides to full hype the game, old and incoming Prime Members who are playing other games or curious about the hype will likely to buy GW2.

And since A.NET doesn't only sell soft products (.exe file downloads + keys) but hard products (collectibles, figurines, books, etc), they can expand their hard product inventory and use Amazon Prime to Securely Send the Goods to consumers..

and from this, Looks to me that A.NET will sell hard products that go for fat $$ in the future..

like i will certainly buy the real life version of the GW2 Bass Guitar musical toy if they make it happen..

.. coz they can easily commission youtubers (or even make them A.NET employees) who make customized musical instruments and make this possible..

Edited by alcopaul.2156

I can't get Amazon/Twitch prime and i despise their giveaways for games when it's exclusive skins.

I seriously hope Guild wars 2 won't have anything exclusive or worthwile in the Prime. Otherwise i'd be  very set that my favorite game has something i won't ever be able to get. Unless i somehow work around it by asking someone else that's able to get Prime. 
I just hope it stays with boosters/bag upgrades and maybe dye kits. that kind of stuff. Nothing too extreme. 

It's a common thing for Dutch people to not be able to get Prime. I think it was because of Visa or mastercard isn't or is rarely supported here. Almost no dutch people have it.

So please please Anet, No exclusive things in Prime! i beg you 😞

9 hours ago, decease.3215 said:

Do trial last forever? For example mount skin..if they release a series of kitten golen mount skin.. And each season getting one..  Would tou be very happy with only one?

What about outfit?  If we are going to spend money on skin.. The money should goes to Anet.. Not some amazon prime membership

Then use another trial account. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Rasimir.6239 said:

Their twitter explicitely invites new players to check out the prime rewards and get a boost to the gaiming experience, so to me it looks like this promotion is aimed at new players, not veterans. As such, I full expect all four of the rewards to be stuff unexciting to the game's veterans.

Jokes on them i guess cause i need boosters! XD

Regardless you are probably right.

On 8/8/2021 at 2:41 PM, Danikat.8537 said:

I think it's extremely unlikely they're going to start giving away free copies of the game to anyone who has Amazon Prime.

At most I'd expect something like the Mini Icebrood Saga Ogre or one of those t-shirt outfits.

Yeah, probably not, but Anet was giving away PoF  and core codes in that Kung Fu Tea promo a long time ago, they also gave away PoF codes on a promo they did with Steelseries, and even worse, it was just a matter of creating a Steelseries ccount and grabing a code (it's how i got PoF), it was kinda crazy tbh, i guess a lot of alt accounts were made that week lol.

So seeing how big Amazon is, and how there's a "paywall" of sorts for these rewards it's not that far fetched to think they can do that, the only one losing money in that deal (short term) would be Amazon hehe.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, guildwarrior.6304 said:

I've been a Prime member for years and just now finding perks like these I never noticed before. Btw, if any of you are students, prime is cheaper 

Yea it seem to have started last month so you dident miss much, you can probabely still redeem that code.