Yall putting me in the poor house,lol

Galaa.8475

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:more 2000 gems mount skins

400-1000 is what we pay for outfits; I'm not sure why mountfits should cost double the fanciest of those.

Especially when you consider the work going into either:

Outfits require different modelling and rigging for each of the races AND sexes.

Mounts only require one base rig and model that scales differently depending on the rider's race.

Simply put: either they are really underselling Outfits, or seriously overpricing mount skins.

@Endless Soul.5178 said:

@Myrdreth.6829 said:

@DarcShriek.5829 said:Eventually there will be a sale where it will only cost 1600.

"only"...hahaha...haha...

Still way too much...

Agreed. Should be closer to 1000.

I'm willing to pay 400 for the basic skins, up to 700 for the fancy ones we've seen so far. I love the idea of the Peacock Raptor, but not enough to pay even 1000.I'm not saying ANet shouldn't charge 2k — if people are willing to pay US$25, then great for them & the longevity of GW2. I'm saying my expectations are set by outfits and I don't think mountfits should cost all that much more.

@DarcShriek.5829 said:

@Myrdreth.6829 said:

@DarcShriek.5829 said:Eventually there will be a sale where it will only cost 1600.

Still way too much...

In your opinion.

Yes, that's my opinion.

My post was not meant to be an attack on your first post, I hope you didn't think that :)

@Myrdreth.6829 said:

Still way too much...

I'm willing to pay 400 for the basic skins, up to 700 for the fancy ones we've seen so far. I love the idea of the Peacock Raptor, but not enough to pay even 1000.I'm not saying ANet shouldn't charge 2k — if people are willing to pay US$25, then great for them & the longevity of GW2. I'm saying my expectations are set by outfits and I don't think
mountfits
should cost all that much more.

"Mountfits" :)

@Endless Soul.5178 said:

@Myrdreth.6829 said:

Still way too much...

I'm willing to pay 400 for the basic skins, up to 700 for the fancy ones we've seen so far. I love the idea of the Peacock Raptor, but not enough to pay even 1000.I'm not saying ANet shouldn't charge 2k — if people are willing to pay US$25, then great for them & the longevity of GW2. I'm saying my expectations are set by outfits and I don't think mountfits should cost all that much more.

"Mountfits" :)

Mountfits! Oh my, that's really cute! I need to remember that :D

@Myrdreth.6829 said:

Still way too much...

10/10 for "mountfits" a word is born! :)

I fully agree BTW. If they continue with this pricing scheme I know I'll never buy one.

I will never buy any mount skin at that price, 2k gems is way overpriced.Mountskin prices should be around the same as for gliders and outfits. I'd rather take the chance with a few mount skin adoptions. Even I don't get my favorites, I at least consider the price pr. skin reasonable.

MountfitsLike that! ^^

And I do like the designs from some of these Mountfits, but 400 Gems is a reasonable price enough for some fashion item.Just because other MMOs are leeching on their players money, that doesn't mean GW2 should jump the bandwagon, too.

A thing done even by a million other ppl, doesn't make this a good thing per se. Look at IRL history and you instantly know about this!

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:more 2000 gems mount skins

400-1000 is what we pay for outfits; I'm not sure why mountfits should cost double the fanciest of those.

Why they should or why they do.

/shrug. They do because ANet thinks people will buy them for that price. And as long as they meet their sales projections, then 2k gems it will be.

Archived