When you die....

Les.4872

Depends if whatever killed me has some sort of counter-play besides just letting them get the point for free.

So the only things that really make me rage still is Scourge and Mirage.

Its particularily bad with Scourge since its close to impossible to tell them apparte skill-wise.

How a build with so little potential for making plays or standing out is allowed to be so effective is mind boggling.

@Arheundel.6451 said:Obviously the second option is a pure lie...90% of voters will choose this one..but we know all choose option 1 always...just look at the forum

Na, the majority of me dying is me picking a fight I shouldn't be in. A small percentage of my deaths come from being outplayed, which normally goes right along with me making poor decisions. Then there are those matches where I die because I am constantly in outnumbered fights cause my team is getting wrecked.

@Arkantos.7460 said:how to not die when 3 ppl on ya while you have no fging shrink or endure pain or stealth or port to get away ... plz delete all passiv traits procs to let everyone share that moments of pain

Must be hard playing a necro when the entire world wants you dead and you're helpless without firebrand daddy.

actually i voted the options most closed to me. However I'm a ranter even if i win. I rant a lot, but i normally take my losses. shoulda been a 4th option called. I will rant regardless of winning or losing,

ussually it goes something like this when i'm generally frustrated by pvp,

''JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, FOR FUCKS SAKE, BALANCE YOUR CLASSES, FUCK THE DAMAGE IS OVER THE TOP, AND CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO NOT GETTING 100-0'D in quarter second? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FUCK'''

@ArthurDent.9538 said:

@Shaogin.2679 said:People are dying to bunker Druids!? Lmao. A stalemate I get, but dying?

Passive perma poison from the WS is quite hard to heal through unless you have a significant amount of sustain. It does kill people slowly and boringly.

What are you talking about? You never die. ?

Even still, poison and minor damage is not enough to kill a decent player.

@Shaogin.2679 said:

@Shaogin.2679 said:People are dying to bunker Druids!? Lmao. A stalemate I get, but dying?

Passive perma poison from the WS is quite hard to heal through unless you have a significant amount of sustain. It does kill people slowly and boringly.

Only because a decent player knows when to run away to regen and refresh cooldowns. Them silvers and golds be like "I'll stand in the aoe and die like a man." Silver and gold players are platinums at heart.

@Les.4872 said:

Only because a decent player knows when to run away to regen and refresh cooldowns. Them silvers and golds be like "I'll stand in the aoe and die like a man." Silver and gold players are platinums at heart.

?

@Shaogin.2679 said:

Maybe I am the druid, or maybe I just don't bother taking that match-up because I know what happens ;)

@Les.4872 said:

@Flauvious.6195 said:Depends, was it a scourge, mirage, or druid? Since it almost always is, yes.

Gotta play smarter man. You can do it. Outplay the filthy Scourges, Mirages and Druids.I do, I don't fight that spastic shit and choose to do something more productive.

Like playing another game.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:

Yeah, pretty much. Whenever you choose to fight a druid it feels like it is a python that slowly but steadily strangling you until you run out of air and die.

Archived