Thank You!

Sithis.3564

I still prefer my bunny and for 2000 gems, I wish ANet could give us something more diversified or different. This mount besides having a different head, the rest of the body is still a bunny no matter how they change the pattern or fur colours.

If it's a totally different mount and it's cute : P , I will buy it even if it costs more.

But still, glad that others like it.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:I like it, too. The sound changes make me especially happy. The noises the regular Springers make always grated on my nerves.Moar cowbell!

Does it make a cowbell noise?Please tell me it's client-side only.

You would have to stand next to me when I jump to answer that.But it isn't loud or constant. It makes some vocalizations, too, but they sound cool, and not annoying like the lamb-bleating.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:I like it, too. The sound changes make me especially happy. The noises the regular Springers make always grated on my nerves.Moar cowbell!

Does it make a cowbell noise?Please tell me it's client-side only.

You would have to stand next to me when I jump to answer that.But it isn't loud or constant. It makes some vocalizations, too, but they sound cool, and not annoying like the lamb-bleating.

Trust me, the noise that causes any side effect issue on me from the Springer itself is NOT from its mouth...

I had to thumb it up yesterday before going to bed and now, with a sober mind, I still agree and like that someone is happy with something aesthetical - like I am usually.Spending much time to match my Asura to my overall likes, attitude, behaviour and profession.

Charr really need something else. I like my bunny, but then I think it looks outstanding, especially for a Charr. You people with big horns have to stick together just like me big-eared Asura with my big-eared bunny.

Excelsior.

@"Oglaf.1074" said:All mounts annoy the crap outta me with that "wooden floor creaking"-noise that they do for some reason.

I've been told it is supposed to be the saddle/harness, but I'm telling you - that's ethereal ghosts of floorboards past coming to haunt you whenever you mount up!

Some look like those creepy clown pic's... for children stuff, yet creepy >_>

i am still wondering where from those rabids did come from ??? DNA manipulation?

I guess Anet now are experts f* their own lore with random s, In the name of money...and atract more idiots to the game...

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@"Oglaf.1074" said:All mounts annoy the crap outta me with that "wooden floor creaking"-noise that they do for some reason.

I've been told it is supposed to be the saddle/harness, but I'm telling you - that's ethereal ghosts of floorboards past coming to haunt you whenever you mount up!

i am still wondering where from those rabids did come from ??? DNA manipulation?

I guess Anet now are experts f*
their own lore with random s
, In the name of money...and atract more idiots to the game...

A lot of the wildlife, and a lot of everything else, in Elona is inspired by things from the African Continent, such as the East African Springhare, or the Thomspons Gazelle, Or the Blue Stingray. It's ANets game, not yours, no matter how much you want it to be. If they say it exists in Elona it does. "These things weren't in GW1" Neither was the ability to jump. Jumping is lore unfriendly. NPCs in GW2 SPECIFICALLY mention the existence of horses, but there are no horse models anywhere in game. They still, apparently, exist despite that. Don't confuse game mechanics (or in this case the lack of) with lore.

@Sojourner.4621 said:

I guess Anet now are experts f*
their own lore with random s
, In the name of money...and atract more idiots to the game...

A lot of the wildlife, and a lot of everything else, in Elona is inspired by things from the African Continent, such as the East African Springhare, or the Thomspons Gazelle, Or the Blue Stingray. It's ANets game, not yours, no matter how much you want it to be. If they say it exists in Elona it does. "These things weren't in GW1" Neither was the ability to jump. Jumping is lore unfriendly. NPCs in GW2 SPECIFICALLY mention the existence of horses, but there are no horse models anywhere in game. They still, apparently, exist despite that. Don't confuse game mechanics (or in this case the lack of) with lore.

i ment the mount rabit, not the mobs >_>Btw, there were horses and there probaly still exist, even the necrid horsemen ride horses.There were as well the https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Celestial_Horse_(summon).And kirins are a type of horse as well :https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Kirin

That's called consistency something that visually this game also has been loosing.Some stuff visually dont fit the game liek the rabit mount, and feels a forced design/model.

Archived