What's the best core class in sPVP .

Yukio blaster.9082

@Exciton.8942 said:Core thief...for sure.

@Ardenwolfe.8590 said:Definitely thief . . . especially before the massive nerfs. No other class gave me so much trouble like thieves in PvP.

@Kicast.1459 said:core thief... because contrary to the other classes the spammability was real even before elite specsthief worst design ever

@Majirah.5089 said:By leaving out thief you pretty much answered your own question. Core sword dagger thief is best core build.

Not really sure about second best.

@Vagrant.7206 said:You left out thief. I would have voted core thief as being the most viable in PvP right now.

It's as obvious as the fact that there's literally a core build that is meta right now for thief.

Core thief is the meta and it's not fair to put him on the list .So what is the second best core class after thief ?

Radiance guardian with Valk amulet and GS or Hammer and sword focus lynx runes and all medis is fine. I have no problems leading most matches in damage and kb and while my rank is only 1500-1600 generally I feel thats more my skill level not the build's fault. This is solo rated of course this build is weaker at higher levels of play like automateds since there are a few builds a little better at what it does and of course people want to tune 100%.

@Yukio blaster.9082 said:

@Ardenwolfe.8590 said:Definitely thief . . . especially before the massive nerfs. No other class gave me so much trouble like thieves in PvP.

@Kicast.1459 said:core thief... because contrary to the other classes the spammability was real even before elite specsthief worst design ever

@Majirah.5089 said:By leaving out thief you pretty much answered your own question. Core sword dagger thief is best core build.

@Vagrant.7206 said:You left out thief. I would have voted core thief as being the most viable in PvP right now.

It's as obvious as the fact that there's literally a core build that is meta right now for thief.

Core thief is the meta and it's not fair to put him on the list .So what is the second best core class after thief ?

Even excluding the meta build, core thief is still in a better pvp position than most other classes. D/P is an old build that's been around forever and is still successful.

@Yukio blaster.9082 said:

I see what you are going for. I’m actually not sure if you can, but the poll name would be better as second best. That appears to be what you are looking for.

Honestly not sure about viability, but I’ve done decent on core guard and core ele.

Archived