Customer Support Ticket Response Times [MERGED] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Customer Support Ticket Response Times [MERGED]

Zephyr.8015Zephyr.8015 Member ✭✭
edited June 8, 2018 in Account & Technical Support

It's been over a week since I put in a ticket, waiting for a response. Has anyone else had long ticket wait times? Anet what's the average response time we can expect for a ticket?

Tagged:
<13456715

Comments

• Arlette.9684Arlette.9684 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2018

As per my personal observations, and some videos I've seen with other players interactions with ANet's infamously horrendous customer service, I have to ask... Is @ArenaNet using Native speaker customer support, or are you following the EA model and outsourcing off country (think India/Iran) for customer reps?

It just seems to me that a whole lot of threads on this forums get closed for reasons that just make me think, the rep had no idea what was being discussed aka didn't understand what was being said. Same problem seems to occur with GM support ticket responses. I cannot stress just how many times I've gotten a GM response to a ticket that made ABSOLUTELY no sense in the context of the ticket I filed.

So can we please get an @ArenaNet employee to clear the air and confirm or deny my suspicions. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking it.
    The more I think about this the more I get flashbacks of Bioware and SW:ToR. Bioware, arguably one of the greatest RPG developers and story tellers of our time got railroaded by poor customer support for the game they spent 300 mil $ developing. Is ANet following in their footsteps and what steps are being taken to improve your customer service department.
    Cuz let's face it, if you send every user a survey about it right now, you'll find the feedback to be, less than stellar.

Feel free to comment, in a respectful way so the thread doesn't get locked. I certainly don't want someone to take offense to the topic and lock it.
    Let me state right off the bat,
    I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO OFFEND THE ARENANET CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM, I'M TRYING TO HELP THEM AND THE GAME AS A WHOLE IN PROMOTING IMPROVED CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL OF US, THE CUSTOMERS.

Regards.

• Blude.6812Blude.6812 Member ✭✭✭

2 thumbs up, but I won't (can 't) say more, but there does seem to be a disconnect with understanding the nuances of the english language.

• My interactions with Arenanet customer service have only been positive as well and with people who seemed to have atleast an average or fluent understanding of the English language.

• Only positive here. Have had a number of interactions and they have always been competent, timely, and easy to deal with.

• Arlette.9684Arlette.9684 Member ✭✭✭

Thank you for the clarification @Gaile Gray.6029

• My experience with ANet Customer Service (and I've dealt with them on several occasions over the years. I am a GW1 veteran) has been that they are top notch in quality and professionalism. Can I say the replies I got were always what I had hoped? No, but they weren't unexpected either when they were a bit disappointing. Those were times when I knew going in that my request was a long shot.

However, every time I have interacted with their customer service, I got the epitome of professionalism and good service.

Plague Signet is the only skill in the game that is worse when traited.

• usnedward.9023usnedward.9023 Member ✭✭✭

@Arlette.9684
    You want to help CS? Be positive and leave the rumor mill to those who rumor.

Your perception is one sided for many reasons:

1. People didn't get what they thought they could from CS
    2. People got infractions for doing something wrong or stupid
    3. People are upset that "other people" are getting away with something yet are they really?
    4. Posts get closed/deleted by author's request. I have done it a few times when it has gone off topic
    5. Posts get closed/deleted because we have enough toxicity and don't need more
    6. Posts get closed/deleted for violating TOS
    7. Posts get closed/deleted for misinformation or talking about ways to circumvent the "system"
    8. The list goes on

CS nor Gaile nor others that respond to this forum can give you information pertaining to someone's complaint for privacy reasons and maybe because they just don't feel the need. Just because you see a post here, elsewhere or a video does not generally tell the whole story. I am sure there are legitimate complaints here and there and I am sure when someone calls out a CS rep, ANET looks into the matter.

I used to love the mods over at WoW forums when someone would come on there...complain...leave a big stink and then the mod would come and provide the proof and then POOF the author deleted his comment but couldn't delete the post. Six years ago and not sure how it is now. I would LOOOOOOOVE to see that here.

• costepj.5120costepj.5120 Member ✭✭✭

@Blude.6812 said:
    2 thumbs up, but I won't (can 't) say more, but there does seem to be a disconnect with understanding the nuances of the english language.

That's always going to be a risk when you are dealing with an American company!

So long and thanks for all the Skritt

• I don't believe for a second that the majority of GW2 players that submit tickets are dissatisfied with the results. I run a GW2 FB group that has over 12,000 members and I can tell you in almost four years since the creation of that group, 99% of posts, comments and replies about the CS team have overwhelmingly shown complete satisfaction in how well tickets are answered and problems solved. In fact, most people that come from other games have been blown away by how much better GW2 CS is far superior than other games and comment about that frequently.

We've also had several people run into problems. Other group members guided them in how to submit a ticket. Every single time the member with the issue would report a very positive experience with CS.

You said if Anet took a survey right now, the results would be less than stellar. I disagree.

• I have spent a lot of time, since launch, in the Account Support sub-forum, and, for the most part, the only complaints about ArenaNet Support come about when there is a high volume of tickets, and responses are delayed. Very seldom is there complaints about the actual service; except, of course, when posters claim they've done nothing wrong, and been actioned. In most of those cases, it turns out they were less than truthful about the issue.
    There are cases where false positives have occurred, as well as human error; these seem to be corrected, usually, once escalated to superiors.

I could have been one of those dissatisfied with the CS Team; my account was once 'permanently banned' for Gold-selling, but after working with the CS Team, I was able to re-gain access to my account.

• edited January 31, 2018

@costepj.5120 said:

@Blude.6812 said:

What is it that you are saying here? That Americans intrinsically are unable to communicate in English? That the linguistic skills of a citizenry that exceeds 320 million is substandard when compared to... actually, to what are you comparing Americans? I'm pretty good with nuance, and I can tell you I'm not pleased with yours. :D So perhaps you can explain the meaning behind what I sense is a sweeping and wholly-unacceptable comment?

@Skynet.7201 said:
    I don't believe for a second that the majority of GW2 players that submit tickets are dissatisfied with the results. I run a GW2 FB group that has over 12,000 members and I can tell you in almost four years since the creation of that group, 99% of posts, comments and replies about the CS team have overwhelmingly shown complete satisfaction in how well tickets are answered and problems solved. In fact, most people that come from other games have been blown away by how much better GW2 CS is far superior than other games and comment about that frequently.

We've also had several people run into problems. Other group members guided them in how to submit a ticket. Every single time the member with the issue would report a very positive experience with CS.

You said if Anet took a survey right now, the results would be less than stellar. I disagree.

I'm glad that you shared this, since it's based on external observation and can be said, I believe, to be quite impartial.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    I have spent a lot of time, since launch, in the Account Support sub-forum, and, for the most part, the only complaints about ArenaNet Support come about when there is a high volume of tickets, and responses are delayed. Very seldom is there complaints about the actual service; except, of course, when posters claim they've done nothing wrong, and been actioned. In most of those cases, it turns out they were less than truthful about the issue.
    There are cases where false positives have occurred, as well as human error; these seem to be corrected, usually, once escalated to superiors.

I could have been one of those dissatisfied with the CS Team; my account was once 'permanently banned' for Gold-selling, but after working with the CS Team, I was able to re-gain access to my account.

This is important: Working with CS solves nearly all issues, and the more one endeavors to do that, the better the outcome is likely to be!

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Famously horrendous customer service? All I ever hear in game and on the forums is how superior it is to every other MMO. My experience is that they will always try and help you unless your agent either has an offday or has been misinformed (like the recent beta toon wipe where they genuinely believed it had occured and ofc it hadn't, but that was really their fault). That is where escalating a concern comes into play.

The only other time is a person has been rude to a service agent. One of my first ever tickets I would not say I conducted myself "correctly" and as I result I didn't get anywhere and they shut me off. Frankly, that was understandable given my attitude.

A lot of the bad feedback you hear always comes from hearing one side of the story and usually comes with some hidden facts players choose not to divulge or a simple case of not reading the ToS in game/forums and then kicking off when the rules are enforced. There will always be some bad examples, agents are human after all, but it isn't a consistent enough theme for anyone to be concerned over.

I'd say the service agents for this game in my experience and those of thousands of others has actually been "famously excellent".

• Blude.6812Blude.6812 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2018

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@costepj.5120 said:

@Blude.6812 said:

What is it that you are saying here? That Americans intrinsically are unable to communicate in English? That the linguistic skills of a citizenry that exceeds 320 million is substandard when compared to... actually, to what are you comparing Americans? I'm pretty good with nuance, and I can tell you I'm not pleased with yours. :D So perhaps you can explain the meaning behind what I sense is a sweeping and wholly-unacceptable comment?

@Skynet.7201 said:
    I don't believe for a second that the majority of GW2 players that submit tickets are dissatisfied with the results. I run a GW2 FB group that has over 12,000 members and I can tell you in almost four years since the creation of that group, 99% of posts, comments and replies about the CS team have overwhelmingly shown complete satisfaction in how well tickets are answered and problems solved. In fact, most people that come from other games have been blown away by how much better GW2 CS is far superior than other games and comment about that frequently.

I'm glad that you shared this, since it's based on external observation and can be said, I believe, to be quite impartial.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    I have spent a lot of time, since launch, in the Account Support sub-forum, and, for the most part, the only complaints about ArenaNet Support come about when there is a high volume of tickets, and responses are delayed. Very seldom is there complaints about the actual service; except, of course, when posters claim they've done nothing wrong, and been actioned. In most of those cases, it turns out they were less than truthful about the issue.

This is important: Working with CS solves nearly all issues, and the more one endeavors to do that, the better the outcome is likely to be!

If you were referring to what I said about the language, it wasn't about Support requests and the Support Team. They do their job and other than extended wait times during busy times. new releases etc. , they do their job, help and restore for those that have a legitimate issue and deal with those that don't. I should have been more clear. It was more about moderation not the CS team. So this was likely not the thread for me to comment on other than the OP jumped between forum moderation and CS ticket support. Thanks for the response and clarification.

• Nothing but good experiences with CS here.
    No language barriers, not even the slightest.
    Nobody else seems to be experiencing it either.
    Sure you got the right forum?

• Zaklex.6308Zaklex.6308 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@costepj.5120 said:

@Blude.6812 said:

The following comment in meant mostly in jest, but it does sort of bring a point home. It's not that American's are intrinsically unable to communicate in English, it's that we don't actually speak English anymore...we should really rename what we speak to American English...to differentiate from the Queen's English or that English spoken in England. I firmly believe our language is sufficiently different from theirs to warrant this change, though it's a long shot it will ever happen. Also, this brings up the basic fact that though everyone is taught English in school, you still end up with regional dialects...aka accents, of course that only applies to the spoken word. Written words should have the same meaning whether it's East, West, North or South...well, should being the operative word.

Having said that, the few times I've had to contact CS have been positive. I might've had to reply to a response rewording my original request to make it more clearer, but that's only because there are so many words that are similar and changing a word here and there can make all the difference in the world.

Yes...no...maybe...what do you want, can't you see I'm busy saving the world...AGAIN!

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@costepj.5120 said:

@Blude.6812 said:

The following comment in meant mostly in jest, but it does sort of bring a point home. It's not that American's are intrinsically unable to communicate in English, it's that we don't actually speak English anymore...we should really rename what we speak to American English...to differentiate from the Queen's English or that English spoken in England. I firmly believe our language is sufficiently different from theirs to warrant this change, though it's a long shot it will ever happen. Also, this brings up the basic fact that though everyone is taught English in school, you still end up with regional dialects...aka accents, of course that only applies to the spoken word. Written words should have the same meaning whether it's East, West, North or South...well, should being the operative word.

Having said that, the few times I've had to contact CS have been positive. I might've had to reply to a response rewording my original request to make it more clearer, but that's only because there are so many words that are similar and changing a word here and there can make all the difference in the world.

As a native speaker of English English (born and raised about 20 miles outside London) I really don't think American English (which is what we call it over here) is that different. Sure there's differences and sometimes they can be confusing - I once accidentally disappointed a group of American children by telling them we'd be doing some activities with a torch; I meant a flashlight and they thought I meant a flaming stick. But for me speaking to Americans is generally no more confusing that speaking to someone from Scotland. Possibly easier because we get a lot of American English from TV.

I think the most difficult part can be how we use humour, and especially sarcasm. It's a subtle difference but I think when an American is being sarcastic that means they're insulting you, whereas when a British person uses it they can mean that, or they can just be making a joke, or (more likely) it's self-depreciating humour and they're insulting themselves. Written sarcasm doesn't come across well to begin with and that can make it even more difficult.

I think that might be what's happened here - in spite of what I said above it's a common joke over here that Americans do not actually understand English, or that what they call English isn't really. But the joke is everyone knows that's not really true. Doesn't work so well online when the tone doesn't always come across and not all your readers are in on the joke.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation (EU). Mini Pet Collector.

"Life's a journey, not a destination." "The truth is somewhere in the middle, that's why I prefer the edge."

• Aye.8392Aye.8392 Member ✭✭

My interactions with Customer Service have generally been very good. I have absolutely no complaints. and quite a bit of praise for the A-Net team.

• @Arlette.9684 said:
    As per my personal observations, and some videos I've seen with other players interactions with ANet's infamously horrendous customer service, I have to ask... Is @ArenaNet using Native speaker customer support, or are you following the EA model and outsourcing off country (think India/Iran) for customer reps?

It just seems to me that a whole lot of threads on this forums get closed for reasons that just make me think, the rep had no idea what was being discussed aka didn't understand what was being said. Same problem seems to occur with GM support ticket responses. I cannot stress just how many times I've gotten a GM response to a ticket that made ABSOLUTELY no sense in the context of the ticket I filed.

So can we please get an @ArenaNet employee to clear the air and confirm or deny my suspicions. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking it.
    The more I think about this the more I get flashbacks of Bioware and SW:ToR. Bioware, arguably one of the greatest RPG developers and story tellers of our time got railroaded by poor customer support for the game they spent 300 mil $ developing. Is ANet following in their footsteps and what steps are being taken to improve your customer service department.
    Cuz let's face it, if you send every user a survey about it right now, you'll find the feedback to be, less than stellar.

Feel free to comment, in a respectful way so the thread doesn't get locked. I certainly don't want someone to take offense to the topic and lock it.
    Let me state right off the bat,
    I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO OFFEND THE ARENANET CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM, I'M TRYING TO HELP THEM AND THE GAME AS A WHOLE IN PROMOTING IMPROVED CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL OF US, THE CUSTOMERS.

Regards.

Not really sure what you are going on about, but I find A-net customer support to be top notch. There may be things to complain about, but customer support is not one of them.

• Noa.7490Noa.7490 Member ✭✭✭

Customer service is indeed a very important part of any company, gaming or otherwise. In all my numerous years of gaming I've only had to deal with CS a handful of times. The first one was in the mid-nineties when Duke 3D was all the rage and I had asked support for a problem at 3D Realms and I got all my answers in printed form in the mail (If you ever see this, Dennis "Headroom" Desmeth, I remember your help and big thanks again). The second time was with ANet a couple of years ago regarding my Guild Wars account because my email address had changed and I got 5 stars service regarding that matter. The third time was a minor issue with Witcher 3 and CD Projekt Red resolved my problem in mere hours.

Since I don't have negative CS experience I tend to believe that sometimes it's just a matter of miscommunication. Clear things up, be concise, be precise, but above all be polite and I'm sure CS will shine through.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@costepj.5120 said:

@Blude.6812 said:

I was alluding to the fact that Americans don't use English; they use American. The Irish writer George Bernard Shaw is attributed as saying 'England and America are two countries divided by a common language'. My post wasn't a criticism of Americans (and certainly not Anet customer service, who I've had almost no dealings with), just a reflection of how the language (and its cultural context) has evolved.
    Regardless, picking nuance out of what is written in email responses or forum posts is always going to be challenging. When my customer submits a written work request, the first step is invariably a requirements gathering workshop so we can determine what they are actually asking for. And that rarely matches our first interpretation.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@costepj.5120 said:

@Blude.6812 said:

As a native speaker of English English (born and raised about 20 miles outside London) I really don't think American English (which is what we call it over here) is that different. Sure there's differences and sometimes they can be confusing - I once accidentally disappointed a group of American children by telling them we'd be doing some activities with a torch; I meant a flashlight and they thought I meant a flaming stick. But for me speaking to Americans is generally no more confusing that speaking to someone from Scotland. Possibly easier because we get a lot of American English from TV.

What you are saying though is not that there aren't differences, but that you understand those differences. As do I. I've worked for a US company for over thirty years and I've spent a lot of time in the US, especially Texas. (Shout out to any Horned Frogs in this thread!) I've also worked with a lot of Scots people and for sure, understanding a slow Southern drawl is a whole lot easier than someone speaking Glaswegian after a couple of pints of Heavy :)

• Vayne.8563Vayne.8563 Member ✭✭✭✭

My experience with Anet customer service has been overwhelmingly positive. And over the years I've submitted a fair number of tickets. I remember one time they weren't able to help me out, and that was my own fault.

• Menadena.7482Menadena.7482 Member ✭✭✭✭

I generally find anet's customer service to be better than that of many other companies. I recently had a ticket that I had to mark as poor though - it was not the fault of the CS rep but rather the tools they had. Frustratingly there was a bug in the evaluation form that did not allow me to add that comment (that reminds me, I should go add that to the bug forum).

New to the game? Feel free to give a yell if you need PVE help.

• Sojourner.4621Sojourner.4621 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 1, 2018

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@costepj.5120 said:

@Blude.6812 said:

The Revolutionary War happened at a time when there were limited set standards for how the English language should be spoken or written. "The Queen's English" or ""Recieved Pronunciation" is largely an invention of the 20th century (Though the first divergences of Rhotic vs Non-Rhotic pronunciation between Great Britain and the Colonies were around the 1770s), and in fact a number of historical scholars believe that American English in certain regional dialects has actually changed less since the colonization than the English of the UK. It's notable that another British colony/now a country, Canada, tends to share more in common accent-wise with America than Britain for a similar reason, though they do tend to use the OED formalized spellings.

A large reason for the standardization was widespread availability of print making grammatical standardization a necessity. The biggest culprit of the split in spellings and word usage is probably Noah Webster, who published his American Standardized Dictionary in 1828. The former standard would have been Samuel Johnson's A Dictionary of the English Language. Webster was known as a language reformist, and wanted to simplify spellings by eliminating superfluous letters. Color instead of colour, wagon instead of waggon, etc. It's also important to note that at least some word usage was derived from a) new animals/plants/ideas that were unique to the Americas, and b) the much more diverse population, as many colonists to the new world were from non-English-speaking countries. It's worth noting, though, that even the Oxford English Dictionary published in 1884, while using more of the original spellings from Johnson's work, did not keep all of them and made more than a few changes on its own.

It's also notable that even in the UK, regional dialects are just as diverse as in the US.

Edit: This isn't to say that there isn't a case to be made for differentiating the two "Oxford vs American English," just that it's somewhat fallacious to call one the "correct" or "real" version of English over another. This whole thing was off topic, of course. I want to add that all of my experiences with customer service have been aces. Thanks ANet!

• I have really good experiences with CS (it's even better than it was in GW1 I think). Feels like they actually put emphasis on good customer service.

• I have had to open tickets a few times, some from game issues and some my own errors. CS has always been extremely helpful and professional. I did tech support for nearly 2 decades and would have been happy to have the CS reps I dealt with working for me.

• Neural.1824Neural.1824 Member ✭✭✭✭

I've had some pretty crazy interactions with Customer Service/support, but none of it that I would necessarily rank as "bad" beyond lack of training and some perhaps odd methods.
    Like when I bought an account bound item that I couldn't use. They wanted two screenshots proving that I had deleted it. It made no sense. The only option for me was...what? Lie about deleting it and have it sit in my bags/bank for the rest of time taking up an inventory slot?
    Again, not a bad experience, it just seemed a bit over-complicated.

Soul-binding needs to be allowed to die gracefully. It has expired. It is long past it's time to become a footnote in the history of gaming.

• Zedek.8932Zedek.8932 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 1, 2018

So I will make it short, this time it does not interfer more with the rules than the opinions already posted:
    I had two tickes open with no response and one follow-up with no response. They had been closed.
    Saying "everything is being reviewed" is a lie, sorry, it's like that.
    Ticket 6678352 (in English) and ticket 6689651 (in German) which has been closed 12 days ago - with no response.
    It was about the forum issues back then, when you could not edit posts. I've reported it and asked if I triggered a flooding protection. No response, nothing.

So far I have 3 closed tickets with 0 responses and 1 which helped me. 25% is not quite good for a customer service...

Excelsior, my name is Zedexx; Asuran Deadeye and assassin.
    The Hunter / 2x Darksteel Pistols / 2x Whisper's Secret Daggers and my Springer. That's all I need and trust.
    "We [Asura] are the concentrated magnificence!"

• Menadena.7482Menadena.7482 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:

As a native speaker of English English (born and raised about 20 miles outside London) I really don't think American English (which is what we call it over here) is that different.

As an American who spent part of her childhood/teen years living in England, who wrote for a UK publisher for years, and who has an internal American English --> UK English translator in her head ;) I agree. Despite Winston Churchill's definition of us as "two countries divided by a common language," there are very few basic differences, and those are easily reconciled.

I do wish I hadn't be asked to stop using proper spelling (back in the early days of Anet). To me, "armour" and "colour" just look right and proper. :)

I have spent all my time in the US but have had enough exposure to UK culture as a kid (thank you PBS and people like Douglas Adams) to cause people from there to wonder if everyone from Boston has a British accent.

You can practically track what computers I am on over the day. If it is proper spelling it is a machine I control. If it is 'american english' I am somewhere where I do not have access to the dictionary settings.

New to the game? Feel free to give a yell if you need PVE help.

• MetalGirl.2370MetalGirl.2370 Member ✭✭✭

Honestly, I see loads of posts saying CS is bad and slow.... yet I submitted loads of tickets and all of them got answered within a day, only once I had to wait for a week and it was because I submitted it when PoF launched and they even apologized for taking so long. I even had to let one of them login my account because I wanted some Achiev reward skins back and since I didn't remember when I destroyed them [as it was before wardrobe system] he needed to check my Achievements to see if I indeed did the achievements, that too was done in 2 days [he even asked if he has permission to login or not], and I had no problems with it or after it, they gave me skins I destroyed so I can add them to wardrobe and they were absolutely nice and polite, some of them are even funny.
    Which then makes me think, maybe it's the players that are maybe rude or unintentionally come off rude or just don't say what they want/need clearly.

Mesmerizing

• ReaverKane.7598ReaverKane.7598 Member ✭✭✭✭

Overall my experiences with Costumer support have been positive. However i've been victim of some, lets say, over-enthusiastic moderation as well, usually costumer support does work towards reversing those, even if the reply only comes after the expiration of the moderation issues.
    I do agree there's a problem with "loss of content" when people's posts just get erased because they quoted someone that quoted someone that quoted someone that was warned.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:
    Overall my experiences with Costumer support have been positive. However i've been victim of some, lets say, over-enthusiastic moderation as well, usually costumer support does work towards reversing those, even if the reply only comes after the expiration of the moderation issues.
    I do agree there's a problem with "loss of content" when people's posts just get erased because they quoted someone that quoted someone that quoted someone that was warned.

Costumer support is a more specialised department though :)

• @Zedek.8932 said:
    So I will make it short, this time it does not interfer more with the rules than the opinions already posted:
    I had two tickes open with no response and one follow-up with no response. They had been closed.
    Saying "everything is being reviewed" is a lie, sorry, it's like that.
    Ticket 6678352 (in English) and ticket 6689651 (in German) which has been closed 12 days ago - with no response.
    It was about the forum issues back then, when you could not edit posts. I've reported it and asked if I triggered a flooding protection. No response, nothing.

So far I have 3 closed tickets with 0 responses and 1 which helped me. 25% is not quite good for a customer service...

I'm sorry to hear that. Generally, forum-related tickets are forwarded immediately to me, and I promise you I review every single ticket and e-mail that comes in, and I respond to them all. I will look into what you've described and see what took place. If the ticket is old enough that it's been archived, I will not be able to respond to it, and it seems silly to generate a new ticket to talk about an issue that was resolved weeks ago, as you mentioned. But I will look into the forum-related tickets and see what I can discover. Thanks for letting us know.

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• ReaverKane.7598ReaverKane.7598 Member ✭✭✭✭

@costepj.5120 said:

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

Yes, but the OP specifically refers to issues with the forum, hence my input.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

@costepj.5120 said:

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

Yes, but the OP specifically refers to issues with the forum, hence my input.

Ah - lost nuance again! Costumer support vs Customer support. Costumers help you get dressed ;)

<13456715
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.