Updated: recommends specific kits for specific niches, using values using current market rates. The second tab shows the actual break down of values.
- Rares that drops ectos (rare L68+): Mystic → Silver-Fed → Master (Runecrafter good, too)
- Non-ecto rares (<L68) with an upgrade: Runecrafter (Mystic → Silver-Fed good, too)
- Non-ecto-bearing gear without an upgrade: Base → Copper-Fed
- Exotics: TP (use BL Kit if it has valued upgrades)
- If you own neither silver-fed nor runecrafter, buy the runecrafter. If you already own one, there's little need to buy the other.
- The copper-fed is always a good choice.
- None of these items are necessary and none will pay for themselves for 99% of the community. You have to buy hundreds of stacks of things to salvage to come close to reaching the numbers required to break even. They are convenience items.
Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"