Which reward track do you pick . . ?

Gop.8713

The glitch in the ibs track has me wondering. I already have all the unique items all the reward tracks offer, don't need any more gobs or anything, and none of the tracks seems terribly profitable so I usually don't fool with it and let the game run whatever track it likes. But I need to pick something other than ibs until it's fixed, and I was just wondering what other ppl like . . .

I'm currently doing the Maguuma one to finish off the Plated Weapons collection (all the rest are done), and then I'll go back to a one of the S4 tracks. Even if you don't need the map currency, you can still consume it for VM, and now the pitcher of coffee has an actual value, as you can salvage it for 10 Exotic extracts.

@LetoII.3782 said:Sandswept isles, least clutter.With reasonable pack space you can ignore your bags indefinitely.

I think you might be the only person who read the op :p

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:LS4 for volatile magic to gold.

how do you do that?

you can buy shipments with volatile magic. I think trophy shipments are the most profitable? Idr, I keep stockpiling it in case I need gold for something someday . . .

@Gop.8713 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:Sandswept isles, least clutter.With reasonable pack space you can ignore your bags indefinitely.

I think you might be the only person who read the op :p

Nah I just got lucky.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:LS4 for volatile magic to gold.

how do you do that?

you can buy shipments with volatile magic. I think trophy shipments are the most profitable? Idr, I keep stockpiling it in case I need gold for something someday . . .

Yeah trophy boxes, gold a piece plus the magics, gives you a steady stream of the only stuff still worth having, t6 mats