No stealth -80% boon duration -80% condi duration bonus xp week when?

Paradoxoglanis.1904

25 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

You can get -99% condi duration if you hit a cleanse button.

Alright, I've pressed a button that removes 1 condition, luckily it removed a chill and not that 10 stacks of bleeding, 5 burn and 8 poison. Now enemy pressed his AA and it chain reacted through his sigils and traits and now I have gained some cripple and immobilize with some weakness on top of that. I also see I've gained some 5 torment and stacks on bleed increased from 10 to 15 and poison from 8 to 12. It's fine though, in 20s I'll have back my cleanse to remove 1 more condi, so I'm fine. /s

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 5

20 minutes ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

Alright, I've pressed a button that removes 1 condition, luckily it removed a chill and not that 10 stacks of bleeding, 5 burn and 8 poison. Now enemy pressed his AA and it chain reacted through his sigils and traits and now I have gained some cripple and immobilize with some weakness on top of that. I also see I've gained some 5 torment and stacks on bleed increased from 10 to 15 and poison from 8 to 12. It's fine though, in 20s I'll have back my cleanse to remove 1 more condi, so I'm fine. /s

Alright, I've pressed a bu

The time it takes for a full power build to kill in comparison /s

• Haha 3
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

10 stacks of bleeding, 5 burn and 8 poison.

At that point you should be wondering why are you still standing in those red circles....

Also antitoxin, -condi food, sigil of cleansing, resolution, resistance, and if you're desperate a pocket scrapper, can help with diarrhea problems.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, joneirikb.7506 said:

The way this thread is going, we're going to end up with a "Disable all buttons but 1" week.

That's how broken the game is.

Maybe if Anet actually updated their game, balanced it, and gave it the care and attention it deserved, it wouldn't be in this state where nearly the entire game needs to be deleted and remade.

Edited by Shiyo.3578
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

At that point you should be wondering why are you still standing in those red circles....

Also antitoxin, -condi food, sigil of cleansing, resolution, resistance, and if you're desperate a pocket scrapper, can help with diarrhea problems.

I don't know man, maybe that random immobilize from Druids trait that activated when I was in the middle of executing my dodge and was stunned by shortbow 5 in face2face situation, could be a reason, IDK, I play this game since 2012, probably feature added yesterday.
Also thank you for stating that I need to actually bring kitten load of things to "just" be able to fight against condi builds. :')

8 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

I can burst with condies in the same time window as power builds though, your argument died, try again. Maybe even faster than power with certain condi builds.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 4

12 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

I don't know man, maybe that random immobilize from Druids trait that activated when I was in the middle of executing my dodge and was stunned by shortbow 5 in face2face situation, could be a reason, IDK, I play this game since 2012, probably feature added yesterday.
Also thank you for stating that I need to actually bring kitten load of things to "just" be able to fight against condi builds. :')

I can burst with condies in the same time window as power builds though, your argument died, try again. Maybe even faster than power with certain condi builds.

That u can burst with condis is the big joke anyway.

Edited by Grebcol.5984
  • Like 1

I could live with 100% longer Stealth weekend, if it comes after all the bugs and inconsistencies have been fixed (e.g. Vault over gates, obstructed by a 2 pixel pebble on the ground, all blinks/teleports work the same with their pathing, current participation bugs etc.) 😁 

20 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Very few know....because very few people ever experienced a full power build in WvW roaming, maybe a memory from years ago..definitely not now with stealth trappers, immobilize DE, condi mirage, condi necros...etc etc etc flying around

• Like 1