Stop with the camera auto zoom already!

Nanners.9428

• 6 months later...

In other mmorpgs I could remap the zoom in/out to some obscure buttons for that once a year moment when I wanted to zoom in. I could than remap mouse wheel to something useful. I really like mouse wheel for controls.Here this is impossible. The camera keeps zooming for god knows why. And it's not just the zoom out at boss battles, that would actually be fine if it would return me to an original setting afterward.Just give me an option to lock camera zoom forever and that is it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@"nanomidgy.9180" said:Bump this topic. It's been more than 2 years now and still not even an answer.

Bumping threads is against the forums CoC. Just sayin'

Examples of Content that May Receive a Notice:

Duplicate postsPosts that quote removed contentNecro-posts (comments in an obsolete thread)Posts that are off-topic, derailing, "bumps," etc.
  • Confused 1

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"nanomidgy.9180" said:Bump this topic. It's been more than 2 years now and still not even an answer.

Bumping threads is against the
. Just sayin'

Duplicate postsPosts that quote removed contentNecro-posts (comments in an obsolete thread)Posts that are off-topic, derailing, "bumps," etc.

Backseat moderating is usually one, too.

• Confused 1

@tomlin.8204 said:

. Just sayin'

Backseat moderating is usually one, too.

True but since their usual response that you should just report said post dont work at all atm.What are people supposed to do?

• Like 1

@kharmin.7683 said:

. Just sayin'

Looks like this part of the rule section could use some rework. "duplicate posts" + "neco posts" would technically mean that you wouldn't be allowed to discuss topics at all if they have been discussed before as you would either have to create duplicate threads or "neco posts" in order to do so.

Personally I'd get rid of the "neco posts" rule. Whining about necroposting has always been one of the stupidest complaints I've seen on internet forums as using an already existing thread makes a hell of a lot more sense than spamming the same thread over and over again.

@kharmin.7683 said:

. Just sayin'

It's not an obsolete thread, though. It may be close to 3 years old, but it's still as current as when it first was posted.

• Like 1

This is definitely still a relevant thing, still highly annoying. Please add an option to disable the crap auto zoom out/in for world bosses and other events and such. IF I wanted my camera to zoom out, I'd zoom it out. And vice versa. Leave my camera alone.

• Like 1

It is indeed super annoying to constantly have to re-adjust the camera zoom

• in the Ley-Line central hub in Tangled Depth.
  • during Jumping Puzzles.
  • in the Whisper of Jormag strike mission when you respawn after fighting your clone.
  • whenever epic fights trigger (the camera keeps zooming in).